Aztec Bath Restoration Services
Areas of service:Escondido, El Cajon, Vista, La Mesa, Spring Valley, San Marcos, Santee, Poway, Encinitas, La Jolla, Lakeside, Ramona and Lemon Grove.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Aztec Bath Restoration Services
Bath and Kitchen Restoration Services
Request an estimate
Aztec Bath Restoration Services - Poway, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jorge Saldana may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Aztec Bath Restoration Services
Why buy a new tub when you can resurface one, with a new fresh coat of paint, for the fraction of the price!
Here at Aztec Bath Restoration Services, all our workers use an air-compressor to spray a shiny new coat of paint on to kitchen counter tops, bath vanities, bathtubs, and sinks.
Our workers cover the designated area to prevent over-spray on neighboring walls or the floor. We repair chips, cracks, burns, and add patches of fiberglass to severe damages.
Our prices are as follows:
- Resurface tub and tub enclosure, fiberglass - $150, tub only, fiberglass - $120
- Resurface kitchen counter top - $90, with bar - $110
- Resurface kitchen sink - $65
- Resurface kitchen counter top, multi-spec - $140, with bar - $160
- Resurface bath vanity, white - $50, multi-spec - $80
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in the restoration of kitchen counter tops, sinks, vanities, and bathtubs. Each unit is repaired and then refurbished with paint specialized for "reglazing."
April 30, 2012
I needed some work done on my tub and it was a pretty gross looking with a yellowish hue. I paid 150 dollars to get it repaired and refurbished. The tub looks like new! The only drawback is that I don't get to set foot in it for 2 days. Definitely worth it though!- Perez