B & M Power Washing
Areas of service:Huntington Station, Bay Shore, Hempstead, Valley Stream, Massapequa, Brentwood, Lindenhurst, Freeport, Levittown, Westbury, Huntington, Elmont, West Babylon, Springfield Gardens, Great Neck, New Hyde Park, Long Beach, Hicksville, East Meadow, Merrick, Central Islip, Bellmore, Wantagh, Baldwin, Farmingdale, East Northport, Oceanside, Rosedale, Commack, Deer Park, Rockville Centre, Plainview, Floral Park, West Islip, Garden City, Amityville, Franklin Square, Massapequa Park, Syosset, Little Neck, Uniondale, West Hempstead, Lynbrook, Bethpage, Seaford and Cambria Heights.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact B & M Power Washing
Power Washing Experts
Request an estimate
B & M Power Washing - Massapequa, NY
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Brian Moran may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About B & M Power Washing
B & M Power Washing provides all around power/pressure washing services to the Long Island area servicing both Nassau and Suffolk counties.
Our specialties include the following: houses (vinyl siding), decks and refurbishing, patios and walkways, boats, RVs.
We offer free estimates and low prices to our customers. Satisfaction is guaranteed!
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I am most proud of the job I did in Garden City. The homeowner was very pleased with my work, and as a result I have received several referrals. Photos of the job can be found on this site.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish more customers knew that a house that has been power-washed increases both the value of your home and adds to curb appeal.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Have your house powerwashed and your gutters cleaned once a year.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We offer our customers a 10% referral bonus.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Powerwashing houses, decks, patios, walkways, driveways, boats, rv's, etc.
- How did you get started?
I power-washed my own home and liked how it looked, so I decided to offer my services to others.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What are your rates?
Do you give free estimates?
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
My customers may not know that I am very meticulous and that I take tremendous pride in my work. I like to sit down with a customer before any work is done and discuss exactly what it is they are looking for.
Good communication, I feel, is imperative in this and any business dealing. My customers need to know that I take all of their wants/needs into consideration before devising a plan of action that best suits their situation- this way both parties are in agreement and satisfied when the job is done.