Bagley Lawn Services
Areas of service:Fort Smith and Van Buren
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Bagley Lawn Services
Request an estimate
Bagley Lawn Services - Van Buren, AR
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Chris Bagley may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Bagley Lawn Services
My name is Chris Bagley. My business, Bagley Lawn Services is here to help people have more free time to do the things they love to do instead of worrying about their lawn work. We help home owners and business owners that want to keep their lawn clean and green but often don't have the time to do it themselves.
I will be on time and efficient with my work. When we agree upon a time and date it will be done in the specified time. I will work until the job is completed to specifications agreed upon.
Services I can provide:
- Lawn Maintenance (mowing, mulching, blowing, weed eating, edging and small tree pruning)
- Fertilization (plant, lawn, and shrub fertilizers)
- Clean Up (gutters, removing plants, bagging and unwanted things on your lawn)
- Landscaping (plant, lawn, mulch, rocks, small trees and lighting)
Customers can pay by the day, week, or every two weeks. You can pay with cash, money order or Checks. The job will not be done until all paperwork is completed.
I am licensed and insured for your protection.
Questions and answers
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How often do you think I need my lawn mowed in a month? It is up to the grass, some lawns do good one time a week and other do good every two weeks. I do not go over every two weeks unless your lawn is brown and that is up to the customer to let the lawn get brown. That is why I offer fertilization to all customers to keep their lawns green and ask them to water after 8:30 P.M. when it needs it.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
If they have their license and are insured for your protection. If lawn services do not have this, how is that being professional? Every business needs to have everything up front before offering services to a customer. We are not kids walking up and down the road, we are a business and we all need to be protecting our customers.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Lawn Maintenance (Mowing, Mulching, Blowing, Weed Eating, Edging, and Small Tree Pruning)
Fertilization (Plant, Lawn, and Shrub Fertilizers)
Landscaping (Plant, Lawn, Mulch, Rocks, Small Trees, and Lighting)
- How did you get started?
I start ever job by getting to know the customer and what their needs are for my services. Everything is 1-2-3 what the customer needs, what I can offer to them, and getting the job done.