Bay Area Entertainment Network
Areas of service:Fremont
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Bay Area Entertainment Network
Corporate and Family Entertainment
Request an estimate
Bay Area Entertainment Network - Fremont, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Lori Carr may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Bay Area Entertainment Network
We provide the best entertainers in the Bay Area!
- Balloon twisters
- Face painters
- Caricature artists
- Airbrush tattoos
- Glitter tats
- Activity tables
Serving the bay area since 1997, we specialize in corporate and family entertainment. We staff all special events including picnics, birthdays, health fairs, grad nights, and most occasions.
Our highly skilled entertainers have years of experience and talents beyond your imagination!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I have spent years finding the best entertainers in the San Fancisco Bay Area. It is my goal to make my clients happy and have their events be made wonderful and memorable. My wish is that my clients believe in me and that I can provide them with the best entertainment possible.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
It is very important that you give feedback to the entertainment provider. This helps to ensure that future events are accomodated appropriatly. Everyone wants to have a great experience at their events and parties! Keep it fun and new. Creating an event is hard work but also rewarding. If you had a good or bad experience with an entertainer, we need to know and appreciate it!
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Most of my clients are looking for face painters, balloon twisters, caricature artists, henna, and children's entertainers.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
To save money, make sure you know how many guests you are expecting. Your budget comes first. Ask a professional what would work best with your group, age range, number of guests, and venue.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- How did you get started?
It was time to make a change in my life. I love working with people especially children. I decided to take my work experience and love for kids and mold it into a career just made for me. It has worked out well and now I have many happy clients. I have a knack for customer service, and getting the right entertainers to events and even sometimes at the last min. After 15 years, I've found the best entertainers that work right here in the bay area.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I care about my customers. My goal is to make others have a great day at their events. I'm friendly and have a great sense of humor! I am honest and will tell you the truth. I am not perfect but I try hard to be the best person I can be.
- What brands or products do you work with?
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
I always refer my clients to others if I am not able to provide the services they are looking for.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How much does it cost? The answer depends on the question.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I provide entertainment for local companies for their annual events. I have been providing entertainment for local malls and malls in Southern California this year. It has been an amazing adventure. I also provide entertainment for holiday events. Every event is something to be proud of. I have many happy clients that use my services on a regular basis.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I don't know how many projects I do in a year. I do so many it's hard to count! My company is busy year round.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What is the main goal for your event? Is your event for a corporate or a children's venue? The date, time, location, all factors into creating the event. A professional booking agent can help you decide on the appropriate entertainment and the timing for the event to run smoothly. Professional experienced entertainers have experience working at events and can assist the host if needed as well. If you are planning an event, use an experienced entertainment booking agent to get the best results for your event.