Bay Area Piano Tuning Service
Areas of service:San Francisco, Oakland, Hayward, Concord, Daly City, Berkeley, San Leandro, Walnut Creek, Richmond, Alameda, South San Francisco, San Pablo, Castro Valley, Martinez, Pleasant Hill, San Lorenzo, El Sobrante, Emeryville, Lafayette, El Cerrito and Hercules.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Bay Area Piano Tuning Service
Piano Tuning-Repairs-Refinishing-Restorations >over 30 years
Request an estimate
Bay Area Piano Tuning Service - Oakland, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Daniel Doty may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Bay Area Piano Tuning Service
Piano service since 1978 serving the SF East Bay Area
Repairs and Restorations
Climate Control Systems
Free phone consultations
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in most aspects of piano related work. Tuning is only part of what makes a piano sound good. The voicing process is also very important, and that is working with the tone quality, keeping in mind that everyone hears tones differently. Some people like a mellow sound and some people like a bright sound, so we must determine what is best for each customer.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
How often does a piano need to be tuned ? Wow, that is a really good question. Every piano holds its tune differently. Everyone's needs are different and everyone's ear is different. The general basic rule of thumb is that most piano's need to be tuned once or twice a year.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
In my profession it would be helpful to know how long we have been in business, what types of different services we provide, and what methods of payment we receive.