Beacon Contracting & Remodeling
Areas of service:Columbus, Westerville, Newark, Lancaster, Dublin, Hilliard, Grove City, Reynoldsburg, Pickerington, Powell, Circleville and Galloway.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Gold Member
Contact Beacon Contracting & Remodeling
Request an estimate
Beacon Contracting & Remodeling - Pickerington, OH
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Russell Russell may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Beacon Contracting & Remodeling
Beacon Contracting is a full service Remodeling contractor. With over 15 years of experience in the commercial and residential construction field, Beacon is your sound choice when it comes to construction. We do it right, on time, every time!
We are offering services in the following areas:
- Drywall repair and installation
- Windows and doors
- Handyman services
- Outdoor living spaces
We have experts in every field of construction. Inviting a contractor into your home is an awkward experience. Let the professionals at Beacon make it a comfortable pleasant and pain free experience.
Start by contacting us today!
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We provide our customers with the opportunity to write and issue a punch list on all completed items. We do not ask for a complete final payment until that punch list is completed and to the satisfaction of our clients.
We also provide a one (1) year warranty on all labor.
We will follow up with our clients approximately one (1) week from completion of project to ensure satisfaction and to address any needs or concerns.
Repeat customers receive a substantial discount or other incentive of their choice on repeat work!
- How many projects do you average in a year?
It varies between 4 to 30 depending on the size and time frame of each project. We are capable to handle virtually anything that comes our way.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Can I see a breakdown of your estimate?
What is the payment schedule you will expect from me as the customer? (Never pay a contractor more than the work that has been completed!)
You are coming into my home, how will you protect my home, and what can I expect your behavior and conduct to be around my family?
What condition will you leave my home when you are completed?
Will I have an honest opportunity to issue a punch list on your completed work? And can I honestly expect that punch list to be respected and completed?
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
There are a lot of cheats and criminals in this business. you may pay a little more to get a reliable, dependable contractor that you can trust in your home. But in the end, it's well worth it. Don't be fooled by low prices. You are paying for it somewhere somehow!
- How did you get started?
I come from a family of contractors. So there is a long history of my family in the trade services. On both my mother and father's side.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am currently 30 hour OSHA certified. Which means I bring a level of safety and occupational health to your project that you won't find elsewhere!
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
General Contracting services, including, but not limited to:
- Outdoor living spaces i.e. fire pits, pergolas and decks
- Windows and doors
- Remodeling of kitchens and baths
- Finish basements and home audio systems
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Kitchen and Bathroom Remodels are most definitely the most common projects. Right along with basement finishing and handyman services.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Completion of the Piada Restaurant in Dayton, OH. This was a 3 month process in which I provided the management supervision.