Areas of service:Phoenix, Mesa, Glendale, Scottsdale, Chandler, Tempe, Peoria, Gilbert, Sun City, Avondale, Surprise, Sun City West, Cave Creek and Fountain Hills.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Robert Bender
Request an estimate
Robert Bender - Phoenix, AZ
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Robert Bender may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Robert Bender
I offer affordable event, product and portrait photography. In 2005, I graduated from the Art Institute of Phoenix and have been offering creative services for over 7 years.
I shoot both digital and film to cover a range of styles. Film has an analog quality that is sometimes overlooked as an option. However film has a lovely look and feel and is quickly disappearing.
I can shoot parties, weddings and other events. I can meet all of your photography needs with a creative style that goes above and beyond what is expected. I specialize with on-location shoots.
Questions and answers
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I have a God-given style that cannot be matched by anyone. I work quickly and provide high quality work. And I really like people!
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I will provide high quality prints for enlargements or additional copies of prints for other friends or family members.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Event photography like weddings, parties, meetings. Basically any location where the action is quick and there are no second chances.
- How did you get started?
God has blessed me with the gift of photography. I started back in the military while shooting some pictures for my commander who was putting on a presentation about the job we did. He liked a few of my pictures and the rest is history.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Photography is more than a job, it's a calling.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I have worked and currently worked with Canon cameras and lenses. I also have experience with Nikon and Ricoh DSLRs. The film that I have worked with are Fuji, Kodak, and Ilford.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
It was a party that I shot with dancers and a lot of movement. I was using a Canon 7D for the first time and also shot film for the first time when there were no do-overs and I am very pleased with the outcome and the godly relationships I was able to build.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
God willing, on the new current pace it should reach 125. I average about two to 3 projects a week. I hope and pray to grow the business to 3consistent shoots a week.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How will you ensure that you capture that decisive, once in a lifetime moment that cannot be posed or recreated later?
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am a graduate of the Phoenix Art Institute where I studied art and graphic design. I am continually striving to join more professional institutions and build new relationships that honor the Lord.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Have a shot list in mind when organizing a shoot. Seat or place people who you want in the action (like family members, close friends, etc) close to the action. Ask for a package pricing and never go by the hour. Get a clear understanding of how many prints they will get with the upfront cost.