Jony's Landscape & Remodel
Areas of service:Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia, Kent, Bellevue, Renton, Puyallup, Federal Way, Bremerton, Auburn, Redmond, Kirkland, Lakewood, Port Orchard, Issaquah, Gig Harbor, Sumner, Spanaway, Lacey, Shelton, Maple Valley, Mercer Island, Centralia, Enumclaw, Graham, Bainbridge Island and Chehalis.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Jony's Landscape & Remodel
Landscape and Home Improvement Services
Request an estimate
Jony's Landscape & Remodel - Spanaway, WA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jony Velazquez may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Jony's Landscape & Remodel
Jony's Landscape & Removal is a family-run business serving the Tacoma, Puyallup, Seattle and other areas for 15 years now.
We provide the following services:
- New Landscape
- Rock Walls
- Block Walls
- Wood Fences
- Sprinkler System
- Lawn Maintenance
- Pressure Washing
- Interior and Exterior Painting
- Kitchen and Bathroom Remodels
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I'm very happy to work with a well-known builder around the Puyallup area.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- What type of materials are you investing in my project?
- How long will you take on the project?
- Are you licensed, bonded and insured?
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
- Do you have a portfolio or a website with pictures?
I always provide my customers with pictures of what I've worked in the past as well as previous customer feedback.
- How did you get started?
It was always my dream to start my own business. I come from a very family-orientated background, that's why I'm very happy to say that this is a family business and we would like to take care of all landscape and remodeling problems by other families.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I have certification of my licensed bonded insured.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We guarantee our work from 6 months to 1 year, depending on the job done. If something happens to the fence, we come out and fix it for free. If a tree dies, we will also replace it for free.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I started this business when I was 35 years old.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
This is a family business. My sons and I work hard to make other people satisfied and happy with our services.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I have more than 15 years of experience in:
- Wood fence
- Sprinkler system
- Rock and block walls
- Planting and seeding
- What brands or products do you work with?
For sprinkler systems, I use nothing but the best - Rainbird.
When it comes to planting some trees, I use a well-known nursery in the Puyallup area.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
When I do a quote I always show them where they're saving money. I always give them options to save even more money.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Well because of the economy, I would say 40 to 60 at the most.