Areas of service:Bloomington and Martinsville
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Beyond Flooring
Request an estimate
Beyond Flooring - Bloomington, IN
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Brian Workman may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Beyond Flooring
At Beyond Flooring, we specialize in the installation of all types of tile, laminate and hardwood flooring. With over 20 years of experience, we are a company you can trust to get the job done right the first time.
We provide service to all of Monroe County, Indiana and surrounding counties. No job is too big or too small. And all installations are done by courteous professionals and always done in a timely manner.
Free estimates are done 24 hours a day, 7 days a week according to your schedule, as are the jobs themselves.
All work is also backed by a lifetime guarantee for as long as you own the property for any workmanship done by an employee of Beyond Flooring.
Don't wait to make your house a home, contact Beyond Flooring today to schedule your appointment for your free estimate and also have us give you some great ideas on our thoughts of your flooring.
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I am most proud of doing a doctors office. It was a 7-8 day job and we started on a Friday at 4:30 pm and worked 16 hour days and it was ready for business on Monday morning. It was all Bamboo laminate and looked beautiful and he couldn't believe we got it done or how nice it looked since we got it done so quickly.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish that they knew that there are times that things come up that were unexpected. It doesn't always happen but until you get into the job and get everything torn out there may be something you couldn't see before.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I would say about 2 a week so close to 100 a year. We only have 3 of us who work and we are all very good friends so we like to do all the work ourselves instead of contracting out or hiring more people.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Laminate is the most common job we come across. In the past few years it seems as though most people are getting away from carpet and going with laminate. A lot of people are also not going with hardwood anymore because the laminate nowadays looks almost identical to hardwood and if you get the right kind it is just as durable.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Definitely look for sales at places such as Menard's and Lowe's but be careful because the old saying is true, "you get what you pay for", when it comes to flooring.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am a very family oriented man. I do love my job but there is nothing more important than spending time with my 3 year old son and wife. I'm also an avid golfer although not very good yet.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
People always ask me for advice but the most common question is, "if it were your home what would you do?", and I always give them an honest answer. Most of the time it is something that saves them money too so I get a lot of tips but the most expensive way is not always the best way.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We offer a lifetime warranty on all workmanship done by Beyond Flooring for as long as you own the property.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Always ask for references, pictures and a signed contract to protect yourself and the contractor legally.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Have a list of ideas or concerns already written out that way when you meet the contractor you will not forget anything important that you wanted to know.
- How did you get started?
I love working with my hands and enjoy the look on peoples faces when they see the finished product and see how much nicer and roomier it makes their home look.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in the installation of tile simply because we can be more creative with it which makes it more fun to do but there is no specific type of flooring that we are better at then the other.