Big Dog Automotive
Areas of service:Mebane
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Big Dog Automotive
"No jobs to RUFF"
Request an estimate
Big Dog Automotive - Mebane, NC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Brandon Medley may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Big Dog Automotive
Big Dog Automotive provides small to large automotive repairs at the best prices around; we will not be beat. We offer monthly specials on things like oil changes and break jobs. We also offer a free 20 point safety inspection with every job we do.
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I would deffinately recommend customers looking to save money to always have regular mantince done when it needs to. Wait to do this and it causes unneeded wear and tear on your car or truck and may lead to a costly repair.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Always know your car. Some people may ask, What do you mean by this? What i mean is always know your year, make, Model, Engine size. This information will help the mechanic in getting the repair info he needs in order to best serve you.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish customers knew that you can get dealership quality work without paying that dealership price, all you need to do is shop around.
- What brands or products do you work with?
At Big Dog Automotive we try to use only oem parts to repair your car but at which time a oem replacement is not avalible we use the top of the line aftermarket part avalible to get the repair done
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
All work completed by Big Dog Automotive is covered by a labor only warrenty (meaning we DO NOT cover replacement of a part that was bad). If any work done by Big Dog Automotive does not work to 100% of the customers satisfaction they may bring it back. At that time the owner of Big Dog Automotive will determine if it was a technicians error or if it was product failure. If it is determined that it is tech error the labor for that work is FREE however if it is determined it is product failure we can replace the damaged part and most times that part is covered by parts store warrenty and will be replaced at no extra charge.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
the most common job we recieve is tune ups. it can be a diffcult thing at times but we always get the job done right!
- How did you get started?
Big Dog Automotive was started with a group of guys fed up with paying rediculous auto repair bills. We believed that no one in the perdicament of needing there vehical repaired should have to worry about if that repair is gonna break the bank. We believe in fair prices and great work.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I started Big Dog Automotive at the age of 22. Yes I know that is young but i had alot of encouragement to do this and we are booming now!!
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We try to pick one BIG project a year and have it done.