Bigby Computer Repair
Areas of service:Atlanta, Marietta, Decatur, Lawrenceville, Stone Mountain, Norcross, Roswell, Lithonia, Duluth, Douglasville, Jonesboro, Acworth, Conyers, Smyrna, Kennesaw, Newnan, Griffin, Riverdale, Lilburn, Covington, Stockbridge, Fayetteville, Powder Springs, Mcdonough, Snellville, Austell, Loganville, Peachtree City, Tucker, Forest Park, Ellenwood, Mableton, Clarkston, Morrow and Hampton.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Bigby Computer Repair
Computer Repair Services
Request an estimate
Bigby Computer Repair - Riverdale, GA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Robert Bigby may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Bigby Computer Repair
Fixing all brands of desktops and laptops and virus removal are our specialties. We also perform remote computer repair, mobile onsite service, technical support service and managed services for small, medium and large businesses.
Questions and answers
- How did you get started?
Approximately 15 to 20 years ago I first started, but in general Information Technology you have to go to college or take I.T. classes and get industry certificates which proove your expertise....
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Multiple, too many to mention or count!
- What brands or products do you work with?
The full mix of devices!
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
The information about the troubles you are having...
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Seek good techs!
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I like to solve problems!
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
They should ask if the Technician is "Certified" and years of experience....
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Repair/ break/ fix jobs...
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I Helped with the I.T. portion of a Radio Station and helped get it up and running...
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Managed I.T. services to monitor and manage their computers
(Small Monthly Fee to fix computer viruses, patch and update computer, keep the computer Optimized and running at it's best!)
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Viruses, non Booting computers, help???
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Herzing University - Network Systems Diploma
COMPTIA - A+ Certification
COMPTIA – Healthcare Information Technology Technician Certification
Cisco- CCNA Certification- (In process)
Microsoft MCSA Certification – (In process)
Associates Degree (A.S.) - Computer Information Management Ashworth College- (In process)
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
The variety of skill set in many areas!