Bill the Handyman
Areas of service:Trenton, Levittown, Bensalem, Morrisville, Southampton, Mount Holly, Willingboro, Langhorne, Lawrence Township, Newtown, Riverside, Feasterville Trevose, Bristol and Huntingdon Valley.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Bill the Handyman
Construction, Plumbing, and Handyman Services
Request an estimate
Bill the Handyman - Levittown, PA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that William Altman may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Bill the Handyman
I am an experienced professional in all phases of construction. I also do all types of electrical work and building and plumbing services.
Additionally, I do the following handyman services:
- Concrete works
- Lawn service
- Tree works
- Leaf removal
- Snow removal
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
hire some one that knows what they are doing i offer discounts to senior citizens 10-15%. tell them the right way to do things so they won't have to pay more for work later on
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
i refinished a basement for a friend of mine from ceiling to floor from bare studs to sheetrock to paneling
- What brands or products do you work with?
whatever brand the customer is comfortable with however they're finances will allow what materials they can afford
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
i always willing to help someone out even if it costs me money to do it. i am a professional.courteous & prompt
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
all phases of construction
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
how much the job will cost.how much experience does the contractor have .how long will the job take.are permits (if needed)paid for by the contractor or the customer.are you insured?
- How many projects do you average in a year?
between 25-100 depending on how big or demanding they become.just in building & renovations alone
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
all my work is guaranteed. if there is a problem i will fix it.however if the work i am fixing requires additional material the customer is responsible for any additions
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
35 years experience in plumbing electrical cement demolition & renovation landscaping waterproofing additions bathrooms basements windows building
- How did you get started?
my brother taught me a trade that he learned from his mentor
so as an apprentice he became my mentor