Areas of service:Boston, Manchester, Lowell, Cambridge, Lynn, Nashua, Somerville, Lawrence, Framingham, Waltham, Haverhill, Malden, Medford, Brookline, Peabody, Revere, Brighton, Methuen, Arlington, Salem, Beverly, Everett, Woburn, Jamaica Plain, Chelsea, Derry, Watertown, Roslindale, Andover, Lexington, Gloucester, Billerica, Dracut, Tewksbury, Salem, North Andover, Melrose, Saugus, Chelmsford, Danvers, Merrimack, Wakefield, Belmont, West Roxbury, Reading, Londonderry, Hudson, Burlington, Stoneham, Portsmouth, Allston, Wilmington, Winchester, Westford and Marblehead.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact MCD Inc.
General Contractor for Your Home Improvement Needs
Request an estimate
MCD Inc. - Methuen, MA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Bob Armstrong may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About MCD Inc.
MCD Inc. offers general contracting services for your home remodeling needs. We serve clients across Essex Country and neighboring areas.
Contact us today for all your home improvement needs. We look forward to serving you.
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Removal of attached garage, 2 story addition with master suite and gourmet kitchen.
Excavation involved removal of stone ledge and underground water.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Certainteed, Simonton, GAF, Thomasville, kraftmaid, Harvey,
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Mass CSL, Ma HIC, ICC, MA lead safe renovator, EPA lead safe certification
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Additions, kitchens and bathroom remodeling, basement and attic finishes, doors,Windows and decks.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
3 year warranty, free advice, maintenance.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Ten to twelve
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Don't always take the lowest bid, fixing work not done correctly will cost more.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Detailed plans or solid ideas of what is needed
- How did you get started?
I learned the trades from schooling and our family business.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Decks, Windows, doors ,additions
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long in business. Are you licensed and insured.