Areas of service:Brooklyn, New York, Bronx, Staten Island, Newark, Jersey City, Jamaica, Flushing, Astoria, Elmhurst, Corona, Ridgewood, Elizabeth, Woodside, Union City, East Elmhurst, Clifton, Jackson Heights, Forest Hills, East Orange, Passaic, Bayonne, Irvington, North Bergen, West New York, Fresh Meadows, Ozone Park, South Richmond Hill, Bayside, Bloomfield, South Ozone Park, Rego Park, Hackensack, Kearny, Whitestone, Teaneck, Montclair, Hoboken, Woodhaven, Richmond Hill, Belleville, Fort Lee, Oakland Gardens, Maspeth, Hollis, Garfield, Sunnyside, Middle Village, Howard Beach, Nutley, Bergenfield, Englewood, Long Island City, Lodi, Elizabethport, Cliffside Park, Kew Gardens and College Point.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Bonita Douglas
Request an estimate
Bonita Douglas - New York, NY
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Bonita Douglas may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Bonita Douglas
I am a freelance bookkeeper with more than 10 years of experience. I am capable of doing your books, and I specialize in:
- Accounts receivable and payable
- Credit card, merchant ,and bank account reconciliations
- Setting up and processing payroll and insurance
- Sales tax
- Monthly management
- Cash management reports
- Year-end preparations
- Other accounting activities
I am also experienced in QuickBooks and have strong Word and Excel skills.
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
Bank, credit card and merchant account reconciliations.
Processing payroll and setting up new employees on payroll and insurance
Provide Monthly Management and Cash Management Reports
Year End Preparation -- 1099s and preparation of books for Accountant's review
Other accounting activities
Experienced in Quickbooks with strong Excel & Word Skills
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How many years of hands on experience do you have?