DS Consulting, Inc.
Areas of service:Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Littleton, Fort Collins, Arvada, Boulder, Englewood, Longmont, Greeley, Broomfield, Loveland, Golden, Parker, Westminster, Brighton, Castle Rock, Canon City, Louisville, Commerce City, Wheat Ridge, Lafayette, Evergreen and Morrison.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact DS Consulting, Inc.
Environmental Inspection Consultants and Specialists
Request an estimate
DS Consulting, Inc. - Morrison, CO
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Brandon Sinkbeil may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About DS Consulting, Inc.
DS Consulting Inc. is the expert in the field of industrial hygiene and environmental remediation services. Part of our services include site inspections for existence of harmful elements like lead and asbestos, soil and water sampling and Material Management Plans.
Our team of highly skilled and trained professionals are on call 24/7. We perform every job with the highest level of expertise and we only use methods, equipments and techniques that are state-of-the-art. We follow all current federal or local laws and regulations and we make sure that jobs are done right the first time.
Call us now for an inspection of your property.
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We provide a full report, detailing the inspection, observations, laboratory results, recommendations and findings. We also attach all of our current licenses, certifications, insurance information, etc.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Find a consulting firm with your interests in mind.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We use 3rd-pary certified laboratories for our testing and sample analysis.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Lead-based Paint Sampling
Radon Sampling & Analysis
Mold Testing and Removal
Indoor Air Quality Testing
- How many projects do you average in a year?
- How did you get started?
We are a family-owned business with backgrounds in mining, engineering, and environmental cleanup.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Certified Asbestos Consulting Firm
Certified Lead Evaluation Firm
Certified Asbestos Laboratory
Certified Asbestos, Mold, Lead, Radon Inspectors
Certified Industrial Hygienists
Licensed Professional Engineers
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Floods, fires, remodels, renovations and real estate transactions.