Breezy Cleaning Services
Areas of service:Asheville and Candler
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Breezy Cleaning Services
All-Around Cleaning Services
Request an estimate
Breezy Cleaning Services - Asheville, NC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Carla Payne may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Breezy Cleaning Services
Hi, I'm Carla and I own Breezy Cleaning Services. I do every cleaning job there is, like the following:
- Basic, everyday cleaning
- Spring cleaning
This is a fairly new business with excellent references.
It all started because I need extra income and being a stay-at-home mom made things very hard with just the one income.
I am a happily married, Christian mother of 4, so I am very trustworthy and I guarantee satisfaction.
I serve most of the Asheville area and can go further if the job's right.
I can ring extra help if the job calls for more than one person, or needs to be completed in a timely manner (although I am a fast worker).
Please contact me for any further questions. I look forward to taking care of your cleaning needs.
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I can haul off, recycle, dump trash, donate or sell unwanted items.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
You should have an idea of what you are wanting done. Be specific in what you're looking for to get the most satisfaction out of the work done.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
I do a lot of floors and dishes. I also get a lot of husbands surprising their wives (can never go wrong there)!
- How did you get started?
I got started by helping my aunt and a really good friend of the family. They taught me what I needed to get started. I am doing this to support my family.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Be specific in what you are wanting done.
I can spend all day cleaning your home / office. But, if you don't tell me the important stuff and your priorities, I could be focusing on something different and you would be left unsatisfied.
My goal is to make sure that you are satisfied with my work. So when hiring anyone for any job, be specific.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in common household cleaning.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
They should definitely ask about references. Prices may be cheaper to some but so will be the quality of work!