BW Carpet Cleaning
Areas of service:Owatonna, Albert Lea and New Richland
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact BW Carpet Cleaning
Carpet Restoration Services
Request an estimate
BW Carpet Cleaning - New Richland, MN
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Brent Warweg may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About BW Carpet Cleaning
BW Carpet Cleaning Uses the revolutionary Rotovac Powerwand.With its two spinning heads, six spray jets and six vacuum slots, It out cleans all other methods by far. We offer full carpet restoration per room or entire area, upholstery, stairs, area rugs, and even vehicles. So call today; your carpet will thank you for it.
Questions and answers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Although I am just starting out, My goal is to replace my current fulltime job by aquiring as many customers as possible. So I am aiming for 100 to 300 projects anually after I get up and running.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
"What is the difference between a stain and a spot"?
A spot is usually easily rubbed out and is only on the surface.which would normally be mud, or food. a stain has settled in and requires deep extraction with hot water and carpet shampoo.
How long will it take for the carpet to dry? depending on the weather and the air circulation it should only take 2-3 hours for carpet to dry after extracting carpet.
- What brands or products do you work with?
At BW Carpet Cleaning we use the Rotovac Powerwand, A revolutionary tool that outcleans all other methods. it is a rotary machine, which means there are two rotating heads that spin at 250 RPM'S each cleaning head has three vacuum slots and three spray jets for maximum cleaning coverage.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
there is more to it than just throwning water on the floor and sucking it out. it all starts with preventitive maintenance. cleaning up spills before they dry and settle into the carpet.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Carpet extraction, spot cleaning, upholstery in homes and vehicles, odor removal, spot and stain removal. Interiors of vehicles , area rugs.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I will do follow-up visits or phone calls to make sure that the customer is completely satisfied with work that was performed.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Have your carpet cleaned at least twice a year. It will extend the life of your carpet. and prevent you from having to replace any carpet in your home. also find the right person to do the job, you dont want to spend money twice for the same job to have it done right.
- How did you get started?
I started cleaning carpet while I was working for Wal-Mart in 2005. and In 2012, while working at a Nasa Facility in Los Angeles, I decided I have enough knowledge and skill to start gaining my own customers, By posting flyers up around town and handing out business cards. I only invested $500 for a rug doctor extraction machine and a couple bottles of carpet shampoo.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I Worked full time cleaning carpet at a NASA facility.
I also Love playing Hockey during my free time, I have been married for eight years and have two children.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
know who is cleaning your carpet and what type of equipment they are using, and the rates they are charging and why.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I was cleaning and elderly womans apratment and it hadnt been cleaned for a while, she just had a stroke and is bed ridden, the carpet is originally a cream color but this carpet was very dark thoughout the apartment especially in front of the door and the hallway past the kitchen. after about 2 hours of extracting and moving furniture around I was able to get the carpet looking normal again and she was very happy with the results.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Spot cleaning is one of the most common carpet cleaning practices, it is quicker, cheaper and easier in the long run for the customer.
Also cleaning high traffic areas is very common.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What rates are being charged? Is it hourly or by sq. ft.? do I need to move anything out of the way before work is done? How long will it take for my carpet to dry?
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I currently work for CSS/ABM industries who is Contracted at JPL, Jet Propulsion Laboratory. in Pasadena, CA.