Brian Patrick Wade Creative Design
Areas of service:San Diego, Santa Ana, Oceanside, Huntington Beach, Chula Vista, Escondido, El Cajon, Corona, Irvine, Moreno Valley, Orange, Costa Mesa, Vista, Hemet, Mission Viejo, Carlsbad, Temecula, Tustin, La Mesa, Spring Valley, Perris, National City, Laguna Niguel, San Marcos, Lake Forest, Indio, Newport Beach, Fountain Valley, Murrieta, Santee, San Clemente, Palm Desert, Laguna Hills, Poway, Encinitas, Palm Springs, El Centro, Cathedral City, Lake Elsinore, La Jolla, Lakeside, Fallbrook, Rancho Santa Margarita, Aliso Viejo, Sun City, San Juan Capistrano, Ramona, Trabuco Canyon, San Ysidro, Calexico, Dana Point, Imperial Beach, Banning, San Jacinto, Laguna Beach, Lemon Grove, Coronado, La Quinta and Coachella.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Gold Member
Contact Brian Patrick Wade Creative Design
Request an estimate
Brian Patrick Wade Creative Design - Chula Vista, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Brian Wade may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Brian Patrick Wade Creative Design
Brian Patrick Wade Creative Design is a Creative Design and Branding Agency in San Diego that specializes in Brand Development, Print Design, Website Design, and Commercial Photography. We communicate your brand value through creative visual design.
We provide business solutions from Market Research to Strategic Planning, Consulting, Concept Development, and Tagline & Slogan Development.
Our Services include:
- Logo Design / Brand Identity
- Web Design
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Newsletter Design & Campaigns
- Social Media Integration
- Advertising Campaigns
- Print & Catalog Design
- Business Cards
- Envelopes and Direct Mail Pieces
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
1. How long have you been in business?
2. What’s your specialty?
3. Have you worked on this kind of a project before?
4. How much does it cost? What are your payment terms?
5. How long is your turnaround time?
6. Who will I work with on this project? Who does the actual design work?
7. What’s included with my project?
8. What do I need to provide?
9. What if I’m not happy with the design?
10. Who owns the design once it’s finished and paid for?
11. Do you have references?
12. What happens if you go out of business?
13. Can you send me some samples?
14. Will you show me a few samples of your ideas for my project so I can get a feel for your work?
15. Why should I hire you for the job?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
It really is no secret that website visitors and search engine alike prefer to visit updated websites where content is added and updated a regular basis.
Websites needs regular maintenance, just like any business, like the updating the content and graphics, keeping the web site current to showcase your latest products and services that your business offers.
Communicating changes in your company, and adding the latest features currently used by websites no matter the type of business you run is a necessity to staying in business. You need ongoing website maintenance to make sure that you are getting the highest return on your website investment.
At Brian Patrick Wade Creative Design I specialize in:
• Product & Content Updates
• Development Services
• Design/Re-design Services
• Website Analysis Services
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Design is not a commodity.
“A commodity is anything for which there is demand, but which is supplied without qualitative differentiation across a market. In other words, copper is copper. Rice is rice. Stereos, on the other hand, have many levels of quality. And, the better a stereo is, the more it will cost.”
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
National Eagle Scout Association
Boy Scouts of America
Tread Lightly & Leave No Trace
TRAINING & AWARDS
Eagle Scout – Highest rank in BSA 1995
EDGE Leadership training – 2011
Tread Lightly – Tread Trainer 2011
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common jobs I get are print design, brand development (which includes logo design and business cards design) and e-commerce website design & development.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Brian Patrick Wade specializes in Brand Development, Print Design, Website Development, eCommerce, and Photography.
- How did you get started?
I built my first website back in 1998 at the age of 17 back when you had to hand type all the code, if you are looking for an website expert you are in the right place.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I earned my Eagle Scout in 1995 and I am very active in Scouting and Rotary International. I volunteer a lot of my free time as my 9 year old son's Cub Scout Leader.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I average about 55 projects a year from logo design to packaging design.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How much does it cost?
My price varies depending on the specific needs of each client, every client has different needs for every project.
Think of brand identity design as an investment and when combined with a great product or service will pay off year upon year for the entire life of a business.
Simply put good design is profitable.
April 1, 2012
The services at Brian Patrick Wade Creative have always gone above my expectations. My business has grown so much due to the Web design and management by Brian Wade. Every project I bring to Brian, he always exceeds my expectations. He comes up with ways or ideas on how to do something better and has been a valuable component to the success of UptownCountryHome.com.- GRUMBLES
March 31, 2012
Brian is an amazing graphic designer. He listens to his customers' needs and gives them what they want. Customer satisfaction and a professional look are his top priorities. I highly recommend Brian Patrick Wade for all your Web and print creative projects.- Leyva
April 3, 2012
Fantastic designer. Creative and reliable.- Grumbles
April 5, 2012
I would recommend Brian to handle large or small projects. He is good at asking the right questions and understanding what you want. He is detail oriented but also sees the big picture. He has both a creative and business/marketing mind. He is results oriented and will make sure you are happy with the final product.- MICHAEL
Website Development in San Diego, Santa Ana, Oceanside, Huntington Beach, and Chula Vista.
Logo & Graphic Designers in San Diego, Santa Ana, Oceanside, Huntington Beach, and Chula Vista.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in San Diego, Santa Ana, Oceanside, Huntington Beach, and Escondido.