Broke Slipper Paint
Areas of service:Honolulu, Waipahu, Kaneohe, Kailua, Mililani, Ewa Beach, Waianae, Wahiawa, Aiea, Pearl City and , Kapolei.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Broke Slipper Paint
Painter for Hire
Request an estimate
Broke Slipper Paint - Kailua, HI
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Adam De Loach may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Broke Slipper Paint
Local, honest, reliable and quality painters – these are just a few words to describe Broke Slipper Paint. We are a painting company with 10 years of experience in both exterior and interior painting, spraying, and staining. Big or small we’ll paint anything.
We also do drywall repair and window restoration services. Depending on what suits you and your budget best, we can work on a daily or hourly rate or even by bids.
Contact Adam de Loach today for a meeting!
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Punch list. Punch list Punch List nothing save more time and money then having your priorities in order and knowing that proper order of doing things
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Your colors, scheme and sheen. It can't be any more important.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What can't be done? Do you have local references? How long have you been doing this? What is do you charge? What would you charge me for doing this?
When can you start?
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am pretty good at what I do. And I always get the job done
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
It was a really good to see this house that had been in disrepair for almost 20 years and turn it in to something very comfortable and livable for this couple.It was there first house and I gave them a real good deal. It feels super nice to help people with there concerns and questions and have it all come together in the end.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Recoats. Everybody likes a change and a fresh look.
Repairs and patches. I got this hole in the wall or some peeling paint.
House exteriors and interiors. Furniture staining.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am affiliated with quite a few of the best. And referances are available
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Painting Staining* Light drywall* Window repairs* Light carpentry Handy man services, job site clean ups & dump runs
- What brands or products do you work with?
I can work with them allow and know there shrenghts and weekness.But I love that Zinsser!
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
5-year guarantee. Total satisfaction. Clean up. Anything else you need done, details details details.
- How did you get started?
Well I started when I was about 16, painting with my uncle he was a contractor, and he pretty much thaught me. I then went on to collage. Working odd jobs with other contractors and studying business. Then with what I knew I have been working for myself the last ten years basically.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Let's face it how much is this going to cost?
Answer: you generally have three choices
Quality (speaks for its self you get what you pay for)
Quantity (amount of work)
Quanutumty (amount of time)
It depends solely upon these factors. You have too way your options.
And you can only have two.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
It's not just putting color on the walls. There is a right way and wrong way.
Some jobs require perp. Good jobs take time speed is not really an option for painting never rush perfection.