Brooke Gonzalez Roofing, LLC
Areas of service:Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Burnsville, Eden Prairie, Osseo, Hopkins, Anoka, Andover, Lakeville, Stillwater, Cottage Grove, Inver Grove Heights, Circle Pines, Hastings, Shakopee, Prior Lake, Hudson, Champlin, Minnetonka, Savage, Farmington, Rosemount and South Saint Paul.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Brooke Gonzalez Roofing, LLC
Excellent Roofing Service
Request an estimate
Brooke Gonzalez Roofing, LLC - Saint Paul, MN
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Brooke Gonzalez may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Brooke Gonzalez Roofing, LLC
My name is Brooke Gonzalez. I have a roofing company and a great crew that tears off and replaces shingles. They are in need of work and I have reasonable prices. We are out of based out of Minnesota.
My company is a great company to go to because of my great crew. They do excellent work and are great people to be around.
If you go to my company you will be satisfied and would want to recommend us to friends and family which will be a great help to me and my crew.
We do not pay for materials. I just charge for labor which is something that most homeowners would rather do anyway.
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Do you buy the material or do I, How much do you charge per sq and the price always depends on the pitch and how many layers there are. How long will it take to get finished which you have to look at the weather as a factor to extra time. when will you be able to start.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Im not to sure I started late in the year last year due to the process of getting my licence for roofing and it has been really slow for me this year.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We do tear of and reroof of asphalt shingles.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I do not purchase the material so that is something I can not answer.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
How many sqs and what is the pitch of the house if possible it makes it easier and faster to give a quote and if there are extra layers to tear off it is something that we give a free quote on to come out and find out what is all needing to be replaced as for flashing and if the chimmney needs to be done it may be better to just have a free quote done so nothing is missed as to what needs to be replced and then later when the job is getting gone it will not take longer to get done because of shortness of material
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I would recommend going through my company I have resonible prices and if for some reason my prices do not work out for them I am willing to work with my prices where we would both be happy with a price that fits the homeowner and my self.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am a kind,responsible and respectful person I try to help others the best way I can I enjoy working with my customers to do the job to there satisfaction not to just get the job for the money I like to leave my customers happy with me and my crew and the work that we have done and then they would want to recommend us to others and same with them always a happy customer is our goal we like when people say what a good job we have done there happy and we are happy that we could do the job we love to there satisfaction and be happy doing the job we love at the same time.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
We go above and beyond to satisfy the customer we take pride in our work and love to work with the homeowners not just get the job done but answer any questions they may have and get the job done to there satifaction and make sure everyone is comfortable in the process.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
What is the price per sq? It all depends on pitch and how many layers are needed to take off and I give a starting price for a pitch up to 7x12.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
If there is ever any problems we will return and fix the problem at no cost to the homeowner.
- How did you get started?
My husband has worked in roofing for 10 years and we thought we would give it a try to make us some more money and get our lives in better financial state for our family.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am licenced through the state and I have general liability insurance and work comp and I am also bonded which is a type of insurance.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I am proud of all the work that my crew does they are very nice people and do excellant work and I have never had any complaints.
- What types of jobs are the most common?