G and B Masonry
Areas of service:Boston, Lowell, Cambridge, Brockton, Lynn, Quincy, Nashua, Somerville, Lawrence, Framingham, Waltham, Haverhill, Malden, Medford, Brookline, Peabody, Revere, Brighton, Methuen, Arlington, Salem, Beverly, Everett, Woburn, Jamaica Plain, Marlborough, Chelsea, Braintree, Watertown, Roslindale, Natick, Andover, Randolph, Lexington, Gloucester, Billerica, Norwood, Dracut, Tewksbury, Hyde Park, Salem, Mattapan, North Andover, Stoughton, Melrose, Saugus, Milton, Chelmsford, Danvers, Marshfield, Wakefield, Belmont, West Roxbury, Reading, Dedham, Hudson, Burlington, Stoneham, Allston, Wilmington, Winchester, Westford, Canton and Marblehead.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact G and B Masonry
Request an estimate
G and B Masonry - Lynn, MA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Bruno Cientanni may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About G and B Masonry
G and B Masonry is a full-service masonry contractor.
We do all types of brick work as well as cement, block, or stucco.
We also do:
- Hardscape Design
- Backyard Patio Design
- Barbecue Areas
- Yard Cleanup
- Loam and Mulch
- Installation of Sump Pumps
- Installation of Perimeter Drains and Bulk Heads
We are a licensed company and have been in the business for more than 30 years.
Questions and answers
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
How many years of training it really takes to be a master mason, and it takes many skill sets to achieve the end goal.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- We do biannual maintenance
- We do annual inspection of work for free
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Field stone walls in a tiered steps and stairs.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
- How did you get started?
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
A design , Idea of the project and some scope or scale of the project.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Too many to mention.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
- Brick Stairs
- Stone Walls
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Cultured Stone
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
We would recommend the use of lesser known brands with same quality. You can still achieve your project goal but not as fancy.
Labor is expensive though so try to be prepared for the project.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am a perfectionist and I honor my work . I do this type of work because I love it and prefer it.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
- Which brick is better?
- What will last longer?
All materials are not created equal just like any other product. There are different levels of quality.
It depends on wear and tear or how bad our winters are and if the customer follows proper maintenance.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
As usual, licensing, insurance, and references.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- CS Licenses
- Engineering Degree
- Certification in Material Installation