Buck Parrish Electric
Areas of service:Cary, Apex and Fuquay Varina
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Buck Parrish Electric
Request an estimate
Buck Parrish Electric - Apex, NC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Buck Parrish may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Buck Parrish Electric
We are Buck Parrish Electric, and we are available for any type of emergency service and repair or new wiring.
We are a full-service shop with 20 years of experience. We are licensed to work at your home or office. We provide residential and commercial services, and we offer a transferable warranty.
Our services are as follows:
- Install new 200 or 400 amp service upgrades
- Remove old fuse panels
- Relocate meter bases
- Recessed and fluorescent Lights
- Under-cabinet lighting
- Ceiling fans
- Renovations of old homes brought up to code
- Series wired smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Bonus rooms and new homes or additions
- Safety inspections
- Retail up-fits
- Office and restaurant wiring
- Shunt trip breakers for hood fans, etc.
- Change ballast and timers
- 277/480 transformers and panels
- New circuits for water heaters, dryers, welders and machines
- Hot tubs
- Install dimmers
- GFCI outlets
- New and safer arc fault breakers installation of almost all brands
- Change colors of existing outlets and switches
- Garage wiring and trenching
- Outside pole and landscape lighting
- Timers and dusk-to-dawn photocells
- Solar power with integrated utilities buy-back systems (where available)
- Recessed LED lights
- Generator panels installation (manual or automatic)
References and insurance certificate are available upon request. We use GPS to locate your home or business.
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- How did you get started?
This is a third-generation company. It seemed natural to stay in the field of electrical. My siblings are in different phases of construction, too.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We offer a full warranty with all of our work.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- 200 amp Service Upgrades
- Relocate Meters and Panels
- Tract Lighting
- Recessed Lights
- Horse Barns
- New Homes
- Dentists' Offices
- Residential, Retail and Commercial
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We are a NC State-licensed Electrical Contractor
Smart Switch Lutron Technology
Low Voltage Landscape
E-Waste Electronic Recycling
ASQ (American Society for Quality)
Led Lighting Energy Savings
Generac, Generator Tech
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We just completed a 10,000 sq. ft. home using all smart switch technology. You can turn lights on or off from your smart phone.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you licensed? So many people are posting ads without an electrical license.
In NC, it is illegal to perform or offer to perform electrical work without first obtaining a NC Electrical Contractors License.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
It varies considerably. Most of our work is custom. But occasionally we do spec homes. This year, we have done several retail stores, a dentist's office and several large custom homes. We still have time for many service calls.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Cutler Hammer, Siemens, General Electric. We use all top-of-the-line products.
If the job already has a panel installed, we try to stay with the same brand, so the breakers are interchangeable.