Budget Sprinkler Repair, LLC
Areas of service:Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, Hollywood, Hialeah, Boca Raton, Lake Worth, Boynton Beach, Opa Locka, Delray Beach, Deerfield Beach, Hallandale and North Miami Beach.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Budget Sprinkler Repair, LLC
Request an estimate
Budget Sprinkler Repair, LLC - Pompano Beach, FL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Don Vicario may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Budget Sprinkler Repair, LLC
Budget Sprinkler Repair, LLC covers all aspects of installation and service including:
- Timer repair and replacement
- Micro and drip irrigation
- Water conservation
- Wire and valve location
- Scheduled Rust System Maintenance
- Scheduled irrigation system maintenance
- Repair loss of prime (water) and fluctuating water pressure
- Full revamps (such as adding and/or moving placement of heads for coverage, as well as to prevent rust stains)
Questions and answers
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
In South Florida we have a mandatory watering schedule due to permanent drought restrictions. In Broward County even # houses water on Thursday and Sunday and Odd # houses on Wednesday and Saturday.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
It can vary so much due to the time length of various jobs. Some jobs are finished within an hour or two and some may last weeks.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
All of our new installations are of the highest quality. We pride ourselves on water conservation and doing our best to conserve the natural resources of our environment.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We are very proud to say that we carry all Rain Bird products. We use all Rain Bird spray heads and timers. We are also very proud to say we use Goulds pumps. They come with a 1 year warranty.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We are a family owned and operated company. We do everything by the book when it comes to being licensed and insured and we are proud to serve the South Florida community.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We carry a Broward County "Certificate of Competency" which has to be renewed every year and a half and a certain amount of educational requirements need to be completed for it.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We offer a maintenance program to ensure the irrigation system is kept up. We offer a wide range of scheduling from monthly to yearly.
- How did you get started?
Have been doing irrigation for approximately 8 years and wanted to offer quality work at a fair price.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Service and maintenance on the system needs to be done regularly. A sprinkler system is like a car, if you don't do proper maintenance it can break down.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
We offer free estimates so all we need is a name, phone # and address. If you can give a short description of problem or work that needs to be done.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I would recommend that they look no further. We do quality work at an affordable price and we can guarantee you will not be disappointed.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
All phases of irrigation from installation to small repairs. We cover commercial and residential properties.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Many companies do not carry a real Broward County License which is called a "Certificate of Competency." Ask if they have one and for the #. Ours is CC# 11-CLS-
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
When we do work it must meet certain standards. When you use companies that don't carry a Certificate of Competency they usually wind up doing more harm than good.