Areas of service:Chicago, Aurora, Naperville, Schaumburg, Gary, Elgin, Des Plaines, Cicero, Arlington Heights, Evanston, Bartlett, Hammond, Palatine, Wheaton, Chicago Heights, Berwyn, Orland Park, Skokie, Downers Grove, Tinley Park, Mount Prospect, Bolingbrook, Oak Lawn, Oak Park, Lombard, Glenview, Saint Charles, Lockport, Harvey, Elmhurst, Melrose Park, Carol Stream, Elmwood Park, Buffalo Grove, Northbrook, Barrington, Calumet City, Lake Zurich, Addison, Glen Ellyn, Park Ridge, Hinsdale, Mundelein, Wheeling, Streamwood, Elk Grove Village, Riverdale, West Chicago, La Grange, East Chicago, Glendale Heights, Woodridge, Niles, Villa Park, Highland Park, Lansing, Libertyville, Burbank, Oak Forest, Wilmette, Lisle, Deerfield, Maywood, Midlothian, Westmont, Dolton, Blue Island, Roselle, Darien, Highland, Rolling Meadows, Harwood Heights, Alsip, Bensenville, Lake Forest, South Holland, Bloomingdale, Morton Grove, Munster, Homewood, Evergreen Park, Bellwood, Vernon Hills, Romeoville and Lemont.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Dan Sheehy
Highly Experienced Builder
Request an estimate
Dan Sheehy - Chicago, IL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Dan Sheehy may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Dan Sheehy
Dan Sheehy started helping his father, around the age of nine to ten, with HVAC system installations. He has worked as a union carpenter building new construction homes, twelve-story ground-up condominiums, etc., and as a local 134 union electrician in a company that held 350 employees performing mostly state and city work.
He also held the position of lead project manager for a privately held general contracting company managing dozens of projects, employees, subcontractors, everyday operations, bidding, and commercial building maintenance.
With his technical knowledge of the building trades along with the constant pursuit to find a more efficient project process that bridges the gap of communication from owner to architect to general contractor, he provides clients with the groundwork to successfully deliver a project that articulates and executes the projects goals from concept to completion.
His team brings innovation, communication, care, attention to detail, commitment, creativity, and extensive experience in facilitating a collaborative, communicative, and integrated project delivery process to better serve their clients and their project budget.
They do this while delivering the highest standard of craftsmanship and aesthetic quality with a core belief in implementing sustainable means and methods throughout their projects as a standard general practice.
- General Contracting Services
- Construction Management
- Design Build (residential and commercial)
- IPD (integrated project delivery)
- Interior Design
- Sustainable Initiatives Consultation & Implementation
- Deconstruction Consultation
- Deconstruction Services
- Furniture & Millwork Fabrication
- New Construction (single and multi-storey family homes)
- Interior and Exterior Remodeling
- New Construction/Remodeling (restaurants, cafes, bars, lounges,
retail, office, public works and art installations)
Questions and answers
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Fully licensed and insured general contractor for projects varying in size and budget-- from $50,000 to $5,000,000. Member of several building associations:
- USGBC Chicago Chapter
- Certified Deconstruction Contractor
- Interior Design Degree
- Current on all OSHA Safety Protocol and current national and local building codes.