Builders Choice Contractors
Areas of service:Waco
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Builders Choice Contractors
Request an estimate
Builders Choice Contractors - Waco, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Charles Wilson may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Builders Choice Contractors
At Builders Choice Contractors, we believe that your project should be kept as simple and straightforward as possible, regardless how complex the task may seem.
We try to avoid subcontractors and outsourcing wherever possible. We specialize in both residential and commercial development.
Contact us for details about our services!
Questions and answers
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
The effort we take to please every customer we can.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We offer a broad range of in-house services, including:
- Home improvement and maintenance
- Renovations and repairs
- Bath, kitchen and ceramic remodeling
- Decks, terraces and balconies
- Masonry, roofing and siding
- Interior finish and painting
- Plumbing services
- Electrical work
- And more
- What brands or products do you work with?
We use only high quality materials.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- One year workmanship warranty
- Monthly services and low cost up-keeps
- 24-hour operations to take on emergency repair or last minute projects
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We are pleased to share this project that we re-visited as a routine, courtesy follow up. The design + build exterior renovation consisted of an elevated deck with a screen room plus a ground-level patio. The home is in Killeen, Texas. The work was done one year ago. Builders Choice Contractors is extremely proud of our craftsmanship that clearly has withstood the test of time. The exterior work has now been exposed to the elements for 4 seasons. The client extends an open invitation to stop by anytime. We love the work that you did. It has been quite useful and we enjoy it greatly and often,â€ť attests this very happy client.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
What do I have to pull a permit for?
Any new structures, such as a home, addition, garage, shed, deck, or any structural changes.
Any change of current use of area within a home would require permits (e.g. finishing a basement to
provide habitable space, creating a bedroom from an existing space).
Window & exterior door replacement
Non-structural repairs and renovations within a home, or replacement of existing fixtures do not require a
permit. (Replacement of cabinets, counters, flooring, painting, awnings/shutters attached to the home)
Installing air conditioning
Water heater replacement
Repair water/sewer lines
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Bargains don’t exist in my world
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Kitchen and bathroom remodeling
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Bring in natural light without adding windows.
Before cutting a big hole in the side of your house and rearranging the framing, consider less invasive—and less expensive—ways of capturing light. To brighten up a windowless bath or hallway, for instance, you can install a "light tube," which slips between roof rafters and funnels sunshine down into the living space.
Cost to add a double–pane insulated window: $1,500
Cost for a light tube: $500
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We average over 200 projects in a year.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- What is the full name and address of the company?
- Does the company carry insurance and is the coverage adequate?
- Is the company licensed?
- Is the contractor a member of any trade associations?
- How long has the contractor been in business?
- What is the contractor’s track record for handling complaints?
- What is the company’s workmanship warranty?
- Ask specific questions for specific projects.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- General Contractor