Bulls Construction Group, LLC
Areas of service:Huntsville, Decatur, Athens, Madison, Cullman, Albertville, Boaz, Hartselle, Scottsboro and Fayetteville
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Bulls Construction Group, LLC
Request an estimate
Bulls Construction Group, LLC - Huntsville, AL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Elliott Bulls may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Bulls Construction Group, LLC
Bulls Construction Group, LLC is a certified DBE contractor in the state of Alabama. We have been serving North Alabama and the surrounding areas since 2008. We specialize in exceeding our customers' expectations.
Our services include:
- asphalt (paving and sealcoating)
- flooring (hardwood, tile, carpet, etc.)
- painting (interior and exterior)
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We provide total job clean up after we provide a service or services to our customers. We also include a 1 year warranty on all of our materials and workmanship.
- How did you get started?
My family has been in the construction business since the 1970s and has been passed down through the generations.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We are very proud of a job that we recently finished. We installed 2,000 square feet of hardwood flooring for a customer that has been frustrated with their fairly new hardwoods that were installed incorrectly. Because of the incorrect installation the floor has been squeeking very bad. We went in and tore out the entire floor, installed the correct moisture barrier paper and installed brand new hardwood floors. The customer was very satisfied with our work and now wants us to do some exterior work (build a deck and pour a concrete patio)
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish more customer knew how important quality and service truely is. Pricing is not everything in this profession because the only way to provide a service for next to nothing is to cut corners.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We carry 3 Million in General Liability Insurance and Workmans Comp. We also have state and city license.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in asphalt paving, concrete forming and pouring, flooring installation, countertop installation, painting and roofing.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
When choosing a contractor to do work for you a good question to ask is what type of warranty or guarantee do you provide with the services you offer?