Butler Boys Lawn Care
Areas of service:Orem
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Butler Boys Lawn Care
Residential Lawn Care Service
Request an estimate
Butler Boys Lawn Care - Orem, UT
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Joshua Butler may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Butler Boys Lawn Care
At Butler Boys Lawn Care, we offer comprehensive lawn care services, including weekly mowing, edging, and trimming (starting at $25/week). We also offer fertilizing (4x/year) and spring aeration.
We also offer hourly services at a rate of $20/hr. These can include pruning, weeding, etc.
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Ask us about our alternative service structures. We have many ways that we can help you tailor our services to your budget.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
It really does make a difference in the appearance and health of your lawn hiring people who are experienced and committed to quality.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
We do a lot of lawn care, fertilizing, aeration, cleanup, weeding, etc. We are happy to take care of any other needs customers may have.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
A lot of people ask about thatching. We generally advise against it. The process is traumatic to a lawn.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
The most important and indicative thing in our industry is longevity. A company that's been around for a while has the experience necessary to do a good job.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in weekly lawn care - professional mowing, edging, trimming, and cleanup.
We are always to happy to meet any other needs our customers might have though.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We are a family company. We sometimes hire outside employees to help with big projects, but most of the work is taken care of by us three brothers, Joshua (25), Samuel (17) and Benjamin (15).
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We're not affiliated with any professional organizations, they are scarce in our industry. We do have the positive reviews of every one of our customers.
- How did you get started?
Working at a marketing company, sent out a mailer, decided to quit my job and do this full-time. Find the full story on our website.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We use Honda mowers, walk-behind models. Our edger is a walk-behind PowerTrim model and our blowers and trimmers are Shindaiwas.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
As long as you know what you want, you're well-prepared. And it's always important to contact multiple companies to make sure you're getting a good deal. We match any competitor's bid.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Comprehensive follow-up. We are always available for additional work, to make sure that every one of our customers is completely satisfied.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Every lawn we take over undergoes a transformation, I'm proud of all of them. You can see photos on our website.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Anywhere from 15-35 lawns in a given year, for lawn mowing. We also aerate up to 50 lawns each spring.