Butterfly Janitorial Services, LLC
Areas of service:New Orleans, Metairie, Slidell, Kenner, Marrero, Gretna, Harvey, Mandeville, Thibodaux, Hammond, Covington, Westwego, Chalmette and La Place.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Butterfly Janitorial Services, LLC
Cleaning and Janitorial Services
Request an estimate
Butterfly Janitorial Services, LLC - Kenner, LA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Andy Wheeler may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Butterfly Janitorial Services, LLC
We run a maid service for the home. We are licensed, bonded and insured. We clean from top to bottom, over the doors and windows.
We do clean windows and bathrooms. The thing about us is we do really care what others say about our work and that is why we pull out all the stops.
Butterfly Janitorial Services, LLC is an expert in the following services:
- Carpet Cleaning
- Trash removal
- Janitorial service
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We do janitorial service, maid service, carpentry, plumbing, landscaping, construction, drywall, painting, tiling, cleaning swimming pools. We do almost everything except electrical work.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Just be mindful of what kind of service you are looking for. Many of our competitors do not have the equipment that we have. Most of them charge more for their service and don't do as good of a job. Then on top of that there are many more things we can do that they cannot do.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We are members of the Better Business Bureau. We have a membership with energystar.gov. We also have a certification from the City Of New Orleans.
- How did you get started?
We got started due to the fact that I have a background in cleaning and I am a real neat freak. My spouse used to run a maid service in Virginia.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
When they have in mind a certain job for us to do they should ask us if we are capable of doing the job. We have people on staff with many different skill sets that go far beyond that of housecleaning and other janitorial work.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Cleaning jobs of every kind are very common for us to do. But, if you have a problem with the roof on your home we can fix that. If you have a plumbing problem we have a licensed plumber who can fix it. If you have a woodworking job that needs to be done we have a licensed carpenter.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Do we clean windows? Do we clean above doors? Do we remove trash. The answers are yes to all of the above. How much do you charge per square foot ? We charge $0.19 per square foot.We also give a 20% senior citizen discount on any job that we do.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We work with floor buffers, bleach, windex, 409, The Works toilet bowl cleaner, vacuum cleaners, brooms, mops dustpans, extractors.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I would recommend that they pick us over other janitorial and maid services. In addition we provide handyman services that the others just cannot provide. We are much more than just a maid service and we are very reasonable with our prices.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I really don't know off the top of my head. I have hotels to clean and a hair salon, lawn care contracts and occasional tree work.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish that the customers knew that it is not an easy field to compete in. That being said though we can handle any job you can send our way.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Customers might not know that we can do all of the building trades work except electrical work. We are not only good at cleaning things but we are good at moving stuff and fixing things that are broken. We are licensed, bonded,and insured. We are part of the Building Trades Association,and the B.B.B.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We clean up any mess that we created while doing the primary job. We do everything possible to make sure that the customer is satisfied before we leave. We want repeat business from our customers if we can get it.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I am the most proud of a carpet cleaning contract that I got with all of the Ecconolodge motels in the state of Louisiana.