C.a.r.e. For Seniors
Areas of service:Everett
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact C.a.r.e. For Seniors
Private In-home Care For Seniors
Request an estimate
C.a.r.e. For Seniors - Everett, WA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Terri Anderson may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About C.a.r.e. For Seniors
I provide the highest quality private in-home care for seniors. I have been a caregiver/nursing assistant for over 14 years in the greater Everett WA area. I take care of everything like an agency without the added high fees and deposits.
Duties can include:
- Medication management
- Personal care and bathing
- Safety inspection around the home
- Animal care
- I provide activities to stimulate the body and mind including physical therapy.
I even take care of my own taxes and have a business license.I Work the greater everett area!
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I provide information and referrals to the families when they might need to find alternative care for the senior if they can no longer live in their home, such as AFHS or nursing homes or a passing. I also provide a questionnaire to the family and ask them to rate my different skills on the job while caring for the senior.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Potential clients should get several references from caregivers and ask lots of questions from former clients and their families. They should work together on and be comfortable with planning the type of daily care the senior will need and protocol for concerns or emergencies. I have clear understandings of all issues in the care and duties of the senior or seniors that need care.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Safety and supervision are my top priorities! Iím really in tune to what seniors like and am familiar with. I also know what common ailments and problems can develop in the elderly and will see they get the proper help they need right away.
August 20, 2012
On behalf of my Mother, Mary Kennedy, I'm writing to express our appreciation for Terri Anderson. Terri is a competent, responsible care giver. She always arrived on time, and always took excellent care of my 89-year-old mother with professional concern and attention to my mom's needs.
I highly recommend Terri and, given the opportunity, would have her back in our home to care for Mom at any time.- Terry