C4 Residential Services, LLC
Areas of service:Austin, Round Rock, San Marcos, Georgetown, Pflugerville, Cedar Park, Belton and Leander
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact C4 Residential Services, LLC
Home Inspection and Residential Services
Request an estimate
C4 Residential Services, LLC - Pflugerville, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Chris Coaty may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About C4 Residential Services, LLC
C4 Residential Services, LLC is a new company specializing in most residential services. We started at the begining of 2012 and are full steam ahead.
Our services include:
- Home Inspections T.R.E.C.#20512
- Foreclosure Services:
Property Preservation, Maintenance, and Rehab.
- Debris Removal
- Trim Carpentry
We are insured and stand behind our work. We do occasionally use sub-contractors. Our subs are insured, licensed and/or experienced techs whose company maintains a close relationship with C4 Residential Services. We don't use just anybody.
Contact us today, and see if we offer the right service for you.
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I stand behind all of my work and craftsmanship. My goal is to give each client the confidence and satisfaction of knowing that hiring C4 Residentail Services was the right choice.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Depending on what type of service your looking to have done, you will want to do all your homework. You will want to know exactly what it is your trying to accomplish and how you want it to look. You will want to have samples, pictures, or something to go by so your contractor will know exactly what their dealing with and how to approach that situation.
- How did you get started?
I have spent over 10 years in the residential maintenance/repair industry. With over a decade of field earned experience, I decided to go out on my own. I ventured into the world of foreclosures. Also this year Ive earned a Professional Home Inspectors license (T.R.E.C.#20512) to add to my credentials and services offered.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Home Inspections
- Foreclosure Services
- Handy Man
- Trim Carpentry
- Debris Removal Services and just about anything in between.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Well we just started this year and so far we have completed several bath remodels, several crown moulding and trim jobs, a lot of forclosure work, several handyman/make ready jobs for real estate agents, several home inspections, and the list continues to grow. We do a lot of haul off and debris removal as well.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Brands and products will vary depending on the task at hand and the budget we are working with.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Professional Home Inspectors license.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Depending on the task. You would want to compare the future savings vs the now savings. Some products or upgrades are designed to save money in the long run, while others are cheaper up front.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
They should ask about insurance for their protection.
They should get info about that contractors experience in that field.
They should find out if there is any guarantee or warranty offered.
They should research that contractor for any lawsuits, bad reviews, or anything that would throw a red flag.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Well in short Im proud of all my work. The second you dont take pride in all your work, you begin to cut corners. The second you cut corners your end result will reflect it. I take the most pride in my trim carpentry. Theres more attention to detail and my work is always on display.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Debris removal and haul offs are pretty common for us, as is the forclosure industry. With that being said, recently we have been busy with several remodels. So you never know what the next day will bring.