California Home Improvement Solutions Inc.
Areas of service:San Francisco, Oakland, Hayward, San Mateo, Daly City, Berkeley, Redwood City, San Leandro, Palo Alto, Walnut Creek, Richmond, Alameda, San Rafael, Union City, South San Francisco, San Pablo, Castro Valley, Novato, Martinez, Newark, Burlingame, San Bruno, Menlo Park, Pacifica, Pleasant Hill, Mill Valley, San Carlos, San Lorenzo, Belmont, El Sobrante, Emeryville, Lafayette, El Cerrito, Hercules and Millbrae.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact California Home Improvement Solutions Inc.
Remodelling and Construction
Request an estimate
California Home Improvement Solutions Inc. - San Francisco, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Leo Shneyer may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About California Home Improvement Solutions Inc.
California Home Improvement Solutions Inc. is here to make quality remodelling and renovations to your home. We have been in the business for almost 40 years and have been on the list of top construction companies of the Better Business Bureau.
We were also named best of CitySearch in the Bay Area and rated 9.6 out of 10 by construction magazines. Need we say more?
Our services include:
- Kitchen and Bath Remodelling
- Major Renovation or New Construction
- Upgrade and Addition to Existing Structure
- After-Damage Repair
- Complete Finish
- General Construction
Contact California Home Improvement Solutions, Inc. for more information.
Questions and answers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Between 10 and 30, depending on the size of the project
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
- How much it will cost me/us?
- Do you have designs/ plans/drawings?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
New construction, remodeling, renovation, repair
- What brands or products do you work with?
We use a wide variety of brands. It all depends on the type of project.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
The customer should ask about the quality, time, service and price.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Carpentry, Plumbing, Electrical, Masonry
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
- Major remodeling/renovation in San Francisco.
- Building a 6,500 sq. ft. house in Los Altos
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Every customer should have a basic knowledge.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
California license 847777
Electricians in San Francisco, Oakland, Hayward, San Mateo, and Daly City.
Plumbers in San Francisco, Oakland, Hayward, San Mateo, and Daly City.
Handyman & Home Repairs in San Francisco, Oakland, Hayward, San Mateo, and Daly City.
Carpentry & Woodworkers in San Francisco, Oakland, Hayward, San Mateo, and Daly City.
Damage Restoration in San Francisco, Oakland, Hayward, San Mateo, and Daly City.
Home Remodeling in San Francisco, Oakland, Hayward, San Mateo, and Daly City.