California's Family Children Care
Santa Ana, CA
Areas of service:Santa Ana
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact California's Family Children Care
Child Day Care Services
Request an estimate
California's Family Children Care - Santa Ana, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Felix Hernandez may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About California's Family Children Care
California's Family Children Care offers affordable and flexible rates. We love math, arts, sciences, and most importantly, children!
Languages spoken: English, Spanish and Basic ASL
We are CPR and First Aid Certified and available from Monday thru Friday, 24 hours a day.
We are true believers of the following best practices:
- Drinking water is available inside and outside, where it is visible for self-serve.
- 100% fruit juice is offered no more than 4-6 oz. per day and parents are encouraged to support this limit.
- Sugary drinks are never offered.
- Milk served to children ages 2 years and older is always 1% or skim/non-fat.
- Fruit (not juice) and/or a vegetable is offered to toddlers and preschoolers at every meal.
- Fried or pre-fried potatoes are never offered to toddlers and preschoolers.
- Fried or pre-fried meats or fish are never offered to toddlers and preschoolers.
- Preschooler meals are served family style all of the time.
- Active play time is provided to all preschool children more than 120 minutes each day.
- Active play time is provided to all toddlers 60-90 minutes each day.
- For preschool children, the total amount of screen time the provider strives to achieve is no more than 30 minutes per week and they work with parents/caregivers to ensure that children have no more than 1-2 hours per day.
- Toddlers and infants are never allowed to watch television/videos.
- Parents of preschool children are offered screen time reduction and/or media literacy education 2 times per year or more.
- A designated area for mothers to breastfeed their infants, other than a bathroom, is always available, has appropriate seating, provides complete privacy, and has an electrical outlet.
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
The primary goal of our daycare program is to provide a loving, safe, stimulating environment for your child while you are at work.
- Adequate Ventilation throughout the home.
- There are no guns or firearms on premises.
- Gates are used on stairways when infants under 18 months are present.
- Fire extinguishers are maintained properly.
- Toys are age appropriate and in safe manner.
- Electrical outlets are covered.
- Pens, pencils and office supplies are out of reach.
- Knives and scissors are kept out of reach.
- Cleaners and chemicals are out of reach.
- The hot water heater is regulated at 120 Degree's.
- Medications are out of reach.
- A well-stocked first aid kit is kept near and expiration dates observed.
- Provider is CPR and First Aid certified.