Areas of service:Kearney, Hastings and Kenesaw
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Campbell Construction
Interior Remodeling and Flooring Experts
Request an estimate
Campbell Construction - Kenesaw, NE
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Seth Campbell may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Campbell Construction
Campbell Construction specializes in custom tile flooring of all types, but will do vinyl, laminate, carpet tiles, kitchen backsplashes, and possibly any type of floor you may want.
Don't be afraid to ask about any other services and estimates are always free!
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Plenty of other services like painting, drywall work, sink and faucet installation, cabinetry installation, installation of new toilets.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Always purchase materials within your means. Don't go too expensive on the materials if you're afraid you won't be able to afford the labor.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Kitchen or bathroom ceramic tile jobs. They tend to be the most common, although backsplashes are getting very routine for me.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Interior Remodeling, Custom tiling, vinyl, laminate, carpet tiles, and other types of interior remodeling.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How much is it going to cost?
Usually for ceramic tile floors I charge from $5-$8 a sq foot, so depending on how much square footage there is that will be your cost, as well as the degree of difficulty in the job.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I did some mosaic with slate tile for a backsplash in a kitchen for a customer and it turned out well. Other tile jobs for customers that turn out to be happy.
- How did you get started?
I started learning at the age of 12. My father had an independent construction company and took me to his jobs and has been teaching me ever since.