Areas of service:Dallas, Plano, Garland, Irving, Mesquite, Carrollton, Lewisville, Richardson, Mckinney, Allen, Rowlett, Grapevine, Coppell, Frisco, Rockwall, The Colony and Wylie.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Caple Realty
Request an estimate
Caple Realty - Plano, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Melanie Caple may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Caple Realty
If you're looking for apartments, townhomes, condominiums, land and houses, then we are here to help you find the best deals in the market!
We have accessto all properties available all over North Texas. Also, we offer our locating service for free. Plus, we pay referrals, in case you know anyone moving.
If you're interested, contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
When is the move date?
How many bedrooms are there?
Are there any specific preferences?
Where's the location?
What is the budget?
Will there be any pets coming?
Are there any other needs or wants etc.?
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That I am the best in Texas! I truly love what I do, and it shows in my quality of work. I am a one stop shop and can help my customers, from their first apartment home, to their first starter home, to even their investment property. I can do them all.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I was born and raised in North Texas, so I am very knowledgable about the areas they would potentially be moving to!
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
When is the good time for me to move?
Where would I like to locate to?
What size of house am I looking for?
Are ther any specific preferences?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I am proud of every client I am able to help find the perfect home for, may it be an apartment, house, townhouse, condominium or land.
- How did you get started?
I have been in property management for over 4 years now, so I know the in's and out's of the apartment community - their leasing policies and criteria. I loved my job then, but real estate is more rewarding.
If a client does not like one community I refer, I can show him as many available properties as he would like, until we find him his perfect home.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
As many as I possibly can. I'd like to stay busy and work hard to help my clients stay happy!
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Texas Real Estate License, from Champions Real Estate School;
Over 4 years in Property Management with Pace Realty amd ZRS Communications.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Moving into homes, townhomes, condominiums, apartments, and buying land or commercial properties, all over North Texas.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I always follow up with clients to make sure that they are happy with their new home. I also tell them about my referral program so that they can earn extra cash.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I work with every listing in the market. I work with apartment communities all over North Texas and all the private listings as well.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
To be specific about their needs and price range, and I will help them find the best deals with their search criteria.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
I get a lot of questions like, is there really apartments, or homes out there within the the customer's budget and needs? My answer to that would always be, yes, there is always some new listings coming in the market every day. There is always something out there for everyone and I would love to help them find it.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We service all of North Texas, Dallas, Uptown, University Park, Highland park, and surrounding areas.