Captured Moments by DuBois Photography
Areas of service:Spokane, Coeur D Alene and Post Falls
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Captured Moments by DuBois Photography
Request an estimate
Captured Moments by DuBois Photography - Spokane, WA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Ashley DuBois may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Captured Moments by DuBois Photography
Captured Moments by DuBois Photography provides photography services for:
- Senior portraits
- And much more
I will travel up to 75 miles from Spokane. I will take pictures in your home or we can go to outdoor locations if the weather permits.
I love photographing people and capturing them in their lives' most precious and important moments.
Questions and answers
- What brands or products do you work with?
I have a nikon....and many many different choices for lens and filter options as well as flash and props. I have become fluent in Photoshop to enhance and fix any issues that may arise.
- How did you get started?
I got started doing photography because my family is all very interested in landscape and object photography....at first I would go on road trips with them to all sorts of locations and be so bored....until I realized that I enjoyed capturing them taking photos. It was at that moment that I realized I have an eye for taking people pictures!! And I love it!!
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What kinds of photography techniques one uses. When they are available and for how long. How much one costs and how long till you would receive the photos.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in child and maternity photography, but I love it all. I truly enjoy my career and can't think of doing anything else.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I recommend that customers really research who you want to do your photos...this way you end up liking what they did for you and you wouldn't have to go and have them done again by someone else. Also, I recommend doing a several hour session and do individuals and family at the same time so you only have one sitting fee.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I recently did a wedding for a couple. They were truly one of the most amazing couples I have ever met. I took their photos in a way that truly showed who they are as a couple and they loved the photos.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I would provide services for reprints, coupons and special promotions for future photo sessions, and much more!!
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Each year varies, and with this being a new business project for me I would say that I do 3 or 4 big events a year and several dozen individual and engagement sessions a year...but with word of mouth advertising I am hoping to do this full time!!