Carl Ellender's Grass Cutting
Areas of service:Houma and Thibodaux
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Silver Member
Contact Carl Ellender's Grass Cutting
Complete Lawn Maintenance
Request an estimate
Carl Ellender's Grass Cutting - Houma, LA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Carl Ellender may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Carl Ellender's Grass Cutting
Carl Ellender's Grass Cutting offers a variety of services including:
- Lawn Maintenance
- Edging Concrete
- Weed Control
- Lot Sweeping
- Pressure Washing
We are located in the Houma area. We service locations up to 70 miles away. Contact us!
Questions and answers
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Grass cutting, and pressure washing. Also garden work is very popular. We also do removal services such as overgrown vegetation.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We offer detailed invoice copies via email. We also accept pay-pal. No job is too big, or too small.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Size of yard, services needed, and if it's okay to use chemicals on your lawn. Also, what kind of payment terms: monthly or bi-weekly.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am with the local fire department. I am a certified first responder, certified in CPR, and hazmat awareness certified with the state.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Most customers want to know the price to complete the yard. Also, they ask me the payment terms. My prices generally start at 40.00, and go up from there. My payment terms can be monthly, weekly, or (most commonly) bi-weekly.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish that everyone knew who I was. I am just a normal person like you, and I am just trying to help support my family.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I do about 30-40 major projects each year. The larger projects usually include things such as gardening and landscaping.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What size yard, and what services are needed. Also, do you need your flowerbeds maintained? When can we start?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in weekly lawn maintenance. We do really professional and dependable work. You can count on us.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
My company completely refurbished someone's yard and garden area. It was really in shambles. By the time we were done, it looked like a whole different house.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am a volunteer firefighter in my local city. I am also a certified First Responder in my local town.
- How did you get started?
I started out very small with just a push lawnmower.as business picked up, I began acquiring all of my equipment.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I use John Deer, Troy Bilt, and Echo equipment. We have riding lawnmowers, push lawnmowers, leaf blowers, weed-eaters, weed killer, and awesome people.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
We can offer a monthly plan where you only pay one monthly rate. This can help to keep the rate down for you.
January 16, 2013
This lawn company is really awesome. The owner is a really nice guy, and he is very easy to talk to. He does very good and dependable work.- Quesi Brumfield