Carlos The Handy Man
Areas of service:Richmond, Henrico, Midlothian, Mechanicsville, Glen Allen, Chesterfield, Chester and Colonial Heights
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Carlos The Handy Man
Request an estimate
Carlos The Handy Man - Richmond, VA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Carl Scruggs may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Carlos The Handy Man
Carlos The Handy Man is a family owned business. We take pride in everything we do. Our team offer services from light electrical to light plumbing; from furniture assembly to painting. No job is too small, we will do it all.
We cover all of Richmond and surrounding areas. Contact us for more info!
Questions and answers
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish customers knew just how passionate I am about serving others and there homes. I truly love what I do.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I guarantee all jobs completed by Carlos The Handy Man for 90 day's at no extra charge. I offer discounted rates to all customers that refer my company to others.
- What brands or products do you work with?
When it comes to paint I like a few different brands such as Behr, Duron, Martha Stewart and a few others.
Most of my tools are from Stanley, Klein and Craftman.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you insured?
Do you guarantee your work?
Do you have references?
How much will the job cost?
Do you have contracts?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I recently stripped a bathroom and remodeled it from the floor up. I replaced the floor with real oak wood. I replaced the sink, toilet and shower.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I would recommend that customers have preventative maintenance performed on different areas of the home and all equipment. Preventative Maintenance will save BIG money every year.
- How did you get started?
My father was the neighborhood handy man and I use to go on jobs with him. I got a pleasure for the comfort he brought to others by giving them quality work at very low prices.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I average a little over 60 projects in a year.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- Hvac certified
- Pool and Spa
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I like things to be perfect. When I finish a project , my goal is to have a picture perfect job completed.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Preventative maintenance
- Light electrical
- Light plumbing
- Pool and spa care
- Furniture assembly
- Carpet cleaning