Areas of service:Atlanta, Decatur, Stone Mountain, Lithonia, Jonesboro, Conyers, Griffin, Riverdale, Stockbridge, Fayetteville, Mcdonough, Peachtree City, Tucker, Forest Park, Ellenwood, Mableton, Clarkston, Morrow and Hampton.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Carpet Revitalizers
Full-service Flooring and Carpet Cleaning
Request an estimate
Carpet Revitalizers - Jonesboro, GA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Chris Odum may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Carpet Revitalizers
Carpet Revitalizers, a full-service flooring and carpet cleaning company, offers quality services such as hardwoods and ceramic tile flooring as well as carpeting and air duct cleaning services using truck mounted equipment.
We have been in business since 1998. And for more than 13 years, we never fail to help our customers and service the entire metro Atlanta areas with their flooring and cleaning needs.
Our service record is perfect and we guarantee to deliver high quality work and satisfy all of your needs at a fair price. In fact, our motto is: “Cleanest clean you have ever seen or it’s free!”
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in carpet cleaning and floor covering installation.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I am proud of all of my jobs we do the best job possible every time so that there are no callbacks and costly repairs. my grandmother always taught me to anything worth doing is doing it right the first time and i have used this principle over and over agian and again for the past 17 years and it has seemed to work for me. I have gained the confidence of over 2000 clients and will do it over and over agian making for great success, all of my customers are happy and i am to.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
we rely on vital informatian such as past experiance with professional carpet cleaners, flooring installers and major retail stores, I suggest looking for someone who has the training and experiance to handle any job in the flooring field, has adequite refrences and has a proven track record of success.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
customers looking to save money should shop around and look for the best value and quality, for instance if you are replacing flooring go for the best quality at the best price, carpet cleaning go for the cleanest clean you have ever seen or your money back, this means get the job done right the first time so that you dont have to do it again real soon.
- What brands or products do you work with?
we offer shaw mowhawk beaulieu and many other products and services, hardwoods carpet ceramic tile and luxury vinyl flooring.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How long does it take to dry? it takes from 2 to 12 hours to dry depending on the level of humidity in the home.
Do you use sub contractors? NO
How long have you been doing this type of work?
I was at my fathers heels when I was two, all of my life.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I attend weekly seminars on the latest and greatest products for my industry, we are constantly updating equipment and environmentally safe cleaning products, we do alot of market research on the products and services that we offer so that we can provide safe and natural products to out customers, our company is dedicated to creating a safe and happy work enviorment for our customers and employees. we strive to be the best at what we do.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
we are active members of the henry county chamber of commerce, hold certificates in host cleaner awards and the IICRC cleaning and inspection certification.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
1. Do you have any references that we can call and talk to about your quality of work and craftsmanship?
2. Are you doing the job or sub-contracting it out?
3. How long have you done this type of work?
- What types of jobs are the most common?
whether it be carpet cleaning or pressure washing the drive way or laying new flooring in the bath kitchen dining room or hallway or strirs the most common job is small and less profitable, but it always leads to something bigger.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
we average over 400 projects a year currently our staff is based on family owned business, we are a tight knit family guarding our business with care and keeping in contact with our customers giving them the best service.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I would like for customers to be educated buyers so that when i produce a quality product or service they can recognize the product and service that i am offering and see that there is value in what i am selling them, if more customers would do their own reasearch and decide for themselves what is good and what is bad then they can make an educated decision on what we are offering them.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
After the work has finished, we provide our customers with advice on how to remove stains. Moreover, we will come to your home after six months and do a free inspection of your home and determine if our products are holding up or need some maintenance.
- How did you get started?
I was working a boring coorp job didnt want to end up like some of my collegues, I sold cleaning equipment and taught our customers how to properly clean carpets and hard floors, I had over 2 million a year in business and decided that i could make alot more starting my own company and doing a good job and finding a niche in the market and cornering it.