Cary Painting and Home Improvement
Areas of service:Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Chapel Hill, Sanford, Apex, Clayton, Garner, Wake Forest, Fuquay Varina and , Hillsborough.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Cary Painting and Home Improvement
Painting and Home Improvement, Certified Mold Inspection and Mold Removal
Request an estimate
Cary Painting and Home Improvement - Cary, NC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Walt Smith may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Cary Painting and Home Improvement
Cary Painting and Home Improvement is your local home beautification company. We have been in business since 1996 servicing Cary, Raleigh, Chapel Hill and other cities in North Carolina.
Cary Painting and Home Improvement does Residential and commercial.
Here are some more of our services:
- Exterior painting
- Interior painting
- Mold inspection and remediation
- House staining
- wood, and siding repair
- Water damage restoration
We give free estimates.
Ask about our free crawl space inspection for mold and moisture.
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in painting, home repairs, and flooring.
Over 50% of our business deals with mold.
We can do all types of mold removal. From your roof to your basement we can fix any mold or moisture problem you may have.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
On any of our mold remediation projects we offer a follow up on 6 months of job completion. We also come out a year after to make sure all is good.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We are certified in lead base painting removal.
Also Certified in Mold Inspection and Mold Remediation.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long you have been in business.
Also do you have any references on the type of work you want done.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Products we use for painting would be Sherwin Williams.
I find them to be the most consistent with quality.
For mold we us the best green product on the market.