Casey Castoe Construction & Handyman Services
Areas of service:Rogers
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Casey Castoe Construction & Handyman Services
Castoe Construction and Handyman Services
Request an estimate
Casey Castoe Construction & Handyman Services - Rogers, AR
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Casey Castoe may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Casey Castoe Construction & Handyman Services
Casey Castoe Construction & Handyman Services specializes in remodeling and new construction services.
Services we provide include:
Casey Castoe Construction & Handyman Services has been in business since 1991
We are serving Northwest Arkansas Rogers, Bentonville, Fayetteville and surrounding areas.
We will beat any contractor's prices plus get you contractor pricing on material. Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Once the work is finished, I provide a 100 percent guaranteed customer satisfaction.
If need be, a service call will be provided to completely satisfy customer.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
I would say the most relevant question to ask would be: do you have any references?
References such as people and pictures are proof of past and present business relationships.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in new construction--mainly structural, foundations, and framing. Anything wood is also a special place of interest such as decks, fencing, floors, and siding.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
My last project I am most proud of is the last foundation and framing work.
I have done several shells from ground up, just never on my own in my name, making all the executive decisions.
- How did you get started?
I got started when I was 13 years old laboring for my father, making an honest 3 dollars per hour.
I worked during the summer months until graduating high school.