Cavan's Wedding, Corporate & Event Planner
Areas of service:Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, Hollywood, West Palm Beach, Hialeah, Boca Raton, Lake Worth, Boynton Beach, Miami Beach, Opa Locka, Homestead, Delray Beach, Jupiter, Deerfield Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Hallandale, North Miami Beach, Immokalee, Palm City and Belle Glade.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Cavan's Wedding, Corporate & Event Planner
Request an estimate
Cavan's Wedding, Corporate & Event Planner - Fort Lauderdale, FL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Cavell Spence Samuels may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Cavan's Wedding, Corporate & Event Planner
Centrally located in Coral Springs Florida, Cavan's Wedding, Corporate & Event Planner has nearly twenty years of experience.
Just imagine your event planned from beginning to end; your vision becoming a reality within your budget.
All of our services are second to none! Packages are complete with:
- Premarital Counseling
- Certified Marriage Officer / Clergy
- Chapel / Exotic Locations
- Videographer / Photographer
- Program Designer and Caterers
- On-Site Planner at the actual event
We’re serving the tri-county area and the Caribbean. Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Send thank-you notes and acknowledgements to participants and volunteers, continue earning fund-raisings if that was the aim of the event.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
A funeral organized in America but held in Kingston, Jamaica. I was pleasantly surprised at the success and the wealth of the support, knowing I organized it from many miles away.
A large retirement party for a well-loved gentleman who worked in the government body. I was called on to keep a retirement that reflected his favorite hobby.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you able to guide us through laws and ordinances of the state the event is to take place? Can you provide ideas in the designing of the invitations, the floral arrangements, the decorations, table arrangements, assist in even the choice of clothes, i.e., getting the best at the most economical rate?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We are committed to providing quality weddings, funerals, baby/ premarital showers, store openings & corporate events in the area of retirements, especially embracing birthday or recognition parties. Seminars and concerts for religious organization.
- How did you get started?
Voluntarily doing for years for family and friends and places of employment. The compliments were so strong and encouraging that I went on to studying and certifying to give event bigger, better service for money.