Areas of service:Bangor and Old Town
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact CDN Enterprises
Roofing and Siding Specialists
Request an estimate
CDN Enterprises - Old Town, ME
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Cory Bowman may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About CDN Enterprises
CDN offers roofing, siding, windows and doors, log home and cabin building services as well as project management services.
All services are offered to both commercial and residential clientele. Our company covers Bangor, Maine and surrounding areas.
Although we are new to the area, CDN Enterprises has been in business since 2002.
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Everybody wants to save money, and replacing that roof or adding siding/ insulation and/or windows and doors can and when done properly will save you money. The question is do you want to save a little bit of money at the beginning and nothing later? Or do you want to spend the money now and save from that point on?
To save now, there are many economical products out there for your choosing, but the best way to go would be with higher-end products as they tend to have better energy-saving features, which in turn saves you money.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
GAF Certification pending
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
The owners of CDN Enterprises truly care about our customers (clients). We will stand behind you and our work and help you in any way that we can.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
In the last 12 months, CDN has had the opportunity to build a 3,200 square foot log home, with all the bells and whistles. Jerry and Penny BeckMan are very happy with the level of service we provided them and their family.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Roofing is our number one service provided throughout the year. Second would be our siding services. Log homes and cabins seem to be picking up, but this is a fairly new service.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Owens Corning, GAF, CertainTeed, Sherwin Williams, Hammond Lumber, Crescent Lumber, Union Pacific and ABC metal roofing
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
All customers should check into the contracting company they wish to hire to make certain they have a creditable record and no unresolved customer complaints, The BBB is a great resource for this. CDN holds an A+ rating with the BBB.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
We wish the customer understood from a professional standpoint the importance of choosing the right company before starting your project, The cheapest estimate is hardly ever the best option and could turn a $2,000-project into $4,500.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Once the project has been completed, CDN's services don't stop! We stand behind all of our work with an iron-clad warranty for every project. All warranties differ depending upon the project and warranty package purchased.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
CDN averages a total of 32 residential roofs, 2 commercial roofs, 15 residential siding projects, 4 cabins (projected) 4 house painting projects, 10 demos and many other services every year.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Are you insured?
Yes CDN Is fully insured for our protection and the protection of our customers.
Do you have references?
Yes, upon request CDN can offer references, however we do not publicly display references in an attempt to protect our customers’ privacy.
Why did you show up in a car?
CDN does not want to cost the customer any more money than necessary and by driving a car to estimates versus the work trucks, we save thousands per week, which allows us to remain competitive in today's market.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in roofing, siding, windows, doors, additions, remodeling, log homes, cabins, cottages, plumbing, electrical. We offer commercial and residential services which include repairs, installations and construction of porches, decks, patios and much more. No job is too big or too small. We offer the best warranties in the market and stand behind that warranty.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Measurements, color selection, type or brand name. Any information to help your professional paint a picture of what you are looking for
- How did you get started?
It all started in 2002 with an f-150, two ladders and a dream to succeed. This was not easy. CDN started out painting houses and grew from there. We now offer a variety of services to all customer bases.