Chad's Medical & Relaxing Massage
Areas of service:Arvada
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Chad's Medical & Relaxing Massage
Medical and Relaxing Massage
Request an estimate
Chad's Medical & Relaxing Massage - Arvada, CO
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Chad Gollakner may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Chad's Medical & Relaxing Massage
Chad's is a provider of medical and relaxing massage and guarantees your complete satisfaction. We specialize in providing massages in homes and businesses, and we use mist lamps, essential oils, and calming music for your total relaxation and comfort.
We are licensed, insured, and ABMP certified business located in Arvada, CO.
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Do you have a regular degree or associates degree in massage therapy? Who recmends you?
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How many hours massage need get better? Varies for every client. How often recomend get massage? Once week will keep in good health. What cause of injury? Ussaly bad posture and staying in same poition to long.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I always use products organic. No chemicals are used in massage room. Biotone lotion with Bergamot and tea tree. Bergamot is made from orange peel and is rPelaxing. Tea tree is for preventing colds. Biofreeze when do medical massage. Cleaner use green works .
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Helped my grampa be able walk again. After he broke his hip. With help my education and physical thnerapist.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Stress stored in neck and shoulders. Also lower back pain.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
stretches and ways to avoid bad posture.Tell client exactly whatt issues i found.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That masssage can help broken bones. Massage can wake up part body. That goes sleep when body done growing bones. Muscle energy techineques can help get range motion back. Massage can help prent surgery in most injury.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Any documents you have from doctor on injury. How long has been since injury. Any allergies you have.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Myofascia and medical massage.
- How did you get started?
HI I'm Chad Gollakner LMT and owner
I got into business after bad accident with a semi
and another car while
Went from being in construction for 15 years who
can lift over 100 pounds to
man that couldn't even lift 5 pounds with messed up
spine and a constant head ace
The Physical therapist said i might need surgery and
sent me for some release from massage therapist
the first time I didn't feel a headache she told me
give massage a chance and refuse surgery for couple
I was sold on massage therapy took us 2 years
with physical therapists but i was all better with no
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Certified by ABMP . Recommend from Swedish hospital. Associate degree from Heritage collage where taught by two
doctors of Chinese medicine.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Varies on client who is boss in massage room.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Use a massage therapist who has associates degree. Which means trained in medical massage. That way therapist will be well trained. Be sure geting best results can get. Also try buy in quanity. Ussaly sale when you do. Like min buy 3 hours for $90.