San Marcos, CA
Areas of service:Escondido, Vista, Carlsbad, San Marcos and Encinitas
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Chaleur Massage
Request an estimate
Chaleur Massage - San Marcos, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jessica Stewart may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Chaleur Massage
My name is Jessica, and I specialize in giving relaxing and therapeutic massages at affordable price and in a comfortable and professional environment.
I have been a massage therapist for many years now. Through the course of my career, I came to appreciate that every person is unique and, for that reason, should be treated as such.
If youíre searching for a massage performed with care, drop by or contact me today. I look forward to meeting you!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Deep tissue
- And many others
- How did you get started?
I got started in massage because my grandma needed one, one day. Later, another family member got me a massage book, and I was hooked.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
If you're looking to save money in massage, come to me! I charge about a third less than anyone else, but you can always look for coupons or memberships. The best though is to buy in bulk!
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
It significantly helps us if you have your health history in hand or in your mind. We want to heal you, but if youíre not honest or canít remember, we could do just as much bad as good. If we don't know whatís going on, it is harder for us to help, though rarely impossible.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I have my Holistic Health Practitioners degree. That means I have my 1,000 hours of schooling instead of the minimum 500-hour requirement.
I am insured with the American Body Workers Association and am licensed by the California Massage Therapy Counsel. I work in the North County Wellness Center of San Marcos.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish people would know and understand that we are neither hookers nor adult entertainers. We are therapists of the body and soul; we just do it differently than our counterparts with doctorates.
We can heal and help just as well as any of them, and I am glad to see that people are recognizing that.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I have really enjoyed helping moms bring their babies into the world. Helping them be induced without pumping foreign chemicals into their system has been an honor to be a part of.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Thera-flex, Bio-freeze, Bio-tone, Oakworks, and several tools.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I like to call them back a few days later to see how they are feeling and if they think they need more work or not. Sometimes you can't get fixed in one session of massage. Sometimes you have to do several sessions because you have a long-term injury.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How much schooling do they have?
How much experience do they have?
Do they customize their massages?
Do they charge per minute or per hour?
Are they licensed?
Are they insured?