Areas of service:Grand Rapids, Lansing, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Holland, Wyoming, Portage, Rockford, Grand Haven, Hudsonville, Grandville, Jenison, Zeeland and Charlotte.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Chapton Construction
Custom Home Builder
Request an estimate
Chapton Construction - Grand Rapids, MI
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Wayne Chapton may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Chapton Construction
We are a company that handles any and all of your home improvement needs.
We specialize in the following areas:
- New homes
- Sun rooms
- Roofing, sheds, and siding
- Garages and decks
- Pole barns
- Custom finish basements
- Flat work
- Full computerized kitchen design
- Concrete repair
- Addition and custom home design
Questions and answers
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
All information to do with your project you have in mind.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- Emergency services
- 15-year workmanship warranty
- $150 tell-a-friend offer
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We help build homes free of charge for many causes.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We Offer the Following Services:
New Homes, Additions, Sun Rooms,
Garages, Pole Barns, Decks,
Roofing, Siding, Sheds,
Custom Finished Basements, Drywall,
Concrete Repair, and Flat Work,
Full Computerized Kitchen Design,
Custom Home and Addition Design,
We also offer a remodeling service and demolition crew!
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you licensed, insured, and certified?
How long have you been in business?
- How did you get started?
My partner and I have been working in the field for many years and have worked with and for many companies. We started this company so that our customers could get what they want for less money without dropping quality.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
12,700 Sq foot addition with pool, fireplace and Movie room
We did this project for $6,000 less than there lowest bid. The customers were very pleased and have left us a great review on our website
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
EPA Lead State Certified
Certainteed Master Shingle Certified
Certainteed Shingle Master Company Certified
Certainteed Vinyl Siding Certified
Certiainteed Master Builder Certified
Michigan Builders License
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Are you licensed? Yes.
Can you beat my lowest bid? Of course we can!
- How many projects do you average in a year?
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
We do it right the first time.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Garage construction and basement finishing.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Call us for a free estimate.
- What brands or products do you work with?
CertainTeed, ABTco, Jeldwin, Crestline, CRC, and Armstrong to name a few.
March 16, 2012
This company is great; great price and great work. Wayne made sure everything was done right.- Mottani