Christina's Creative Marketing Service
Areas of service:Fayetteville, Fort Bragg and Hope Mills
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Christina's Creative Marketing Service
Creating Marketing & Business Solutions
Request an estimate
Christina's Creative Marketing Service - Fayetteville, NC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Christina Fields may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Christina's Creative Marketing Service
At CCM, we create marketing strategies to reach the targets of any small business nationwide.Search engine optimizing to gain higher traffic to sites using effective keywords.
At CCM we also create detailed websites with attractive graphics, custom domains and are linked to your business social sites.
We create custom company logos to be used for business cards, apparel, car and lawn signs. We provide marketing services nationwide.
The business solutions we offer make us a one-stop-shop for all your small business operations.
Contact us for more info!
Questions and answers
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Consulting... At CCM we not only conult we PERFORM, we not only share our knowledge we show clients to be effective in all business operations.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
CCM is motivated and determined to achieve goals. It's all about creating the perfect solution to match the right target for each small business.
- What brands or products do you work with?
- Photo Editors
- Graphic Design Software
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
The successful growth of our home improvement company started two years ago on a low budget, working small handyman jobs. We now offer home renovations on a larger scale.
- How did you get started?
Started marketing our home improvement company in 2010
Through my studies of Business Administration and Marketing courses
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I have just started my business in 2012. My projection is to have at the least five monthly-plan clients and 10 other marketing, business-solution projects by the end of the year.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- Do you have any client referrals or samples of designs?
- Do you research a business before marketing them?
- What are the timelines of projects?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Through social networking, we spread the word of small businesses -
business operations from starting to growing companies. We assist in creating effective solutions in every aspect of small businesses.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
CCM is dedicated to the growth of each and every client's business. We strive for success, and our goal is to exceed our client's goals of business growth.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Why are your prices so much lower than others?
Why? Home based office, low overhead expenses, and I LOVE MY CAREER!!
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Major in Business Administration and Minor in Marketing
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Distribution if local, or mailing of marketing publications if needed.
Free consulting at anytime over the phone or via internet.