City-Tech, LLC / Computer Hospital
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Areas of service:Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, Hollywood, West Palm Beach, Hialeah, Naples, Boca Raton, Lake Worth, Boynton Beach, Miami Beach, Opa Locka, Homestead, Delray Beach, Port Saint Lucie, Fort Pierce, Jupiter, Stuart, Deerfield Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Bonita Springs, Hallandale, North Miami Beach, Lehigh Acres, Immokalee, Palm City and Belle Glade.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact City-Tech, LLC / Computer Hospital
Computer Repair Experts
Request an estimate
City-Tech, LLC / Computer Hospital - Fort Lauderdale, FL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Cem Menemencioglu may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About City-Tech, LLC / Computer Hospital
At City-Tech LLC, we hope you can find everything you need. City-Tech is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
We do computer repair, local or worldwide, remotely. We also handle wireless issues, printer issues, virus and spyware removal, software issues, PC tune-up, email issues and much more.
With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. For questions, please feel free to contact us.
Also, please provide your contact information such as email address and phone number, and the best time to reach you at to expedite the process.
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I recommend to customer for Service Plan for their needs.We don't want to customer to pay large amount every month for computer repair.
One time annual membership and save lot of money from computer repair.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
First of all honesty,reliable,skill
- What types of jobs are the most common?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Computer parts,wireless network,printers,repair and services.
Windows XP ,Vista , Windows 7
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Depend on customer needs but this year we 20-25 project
regarding Home and Commercial Networking.Printers project. Server Project.
- How did you get started?
First of all have to discuss issue and what is their needs.Than we can place right service for customer.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
My website and my company.Also our services.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I work with our company tools (universal) But we have many project with Apple , Dell , Hp , Siemens.
Depend on customer ;
We use as a products windows and apple software and tools.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Not far 1 week ago we just finish Server 2008 installation for trading company.Create a domain for them and they can access their computer from anywhere with port forwarding.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Microsoft Certified System Administrator
Microsoft Certified Professional
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
After finish our work we provide stable service aggrement and annual membership for protection.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Question... Are you certified expert?
Answer..... I am in the IT business since 1992 and i like to resolve your issue now.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
have to ask about my skill then customer can hire