Areas of service:San Jose, Oakland, Fremont, Hayward, Sunnyvale, San Mateo, Redwood City, Santa Clara, San Leandro, Santa Cruz, Palo Alto, Watsonville, Livermore, Mountain View, Alameda, Tracy, Union City, Pleasanton, Milpitas, South San Francisco, Castro Valley, Cupertino, Danville, Gilroy, Los Gatos, Campbell, San Ramon, Newark, Morgan Hill, Burlingame, Los Altos, San Bruno, Menlo Park, Saratoga, Dublin, San Carlos, San Lorenzo, Belmont, Aptos and Millbrae.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact CKP Construction
Concrete & Polymer Specialist
Request an estimate
CKP Construction - San Jose, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Nick Panas may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About CKP Construction
CKP Construction is a general contractor company which also specializes in concrete/polymer overlay system for:
- Pool decks
- Garage floors
- Wall systems
- Bathrooms and kitchens
- Outdoor kitchens and barbecues
Service area: S.F Metro Bay Area.
1 Call Does It All! Contact us today for your remodeling and construction needs!
Questions and answers
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- General Building B
- Glazing C -17
- Doors, Gates and Activating Devices D-28
- RRP EPA less paint certified
- Worker's Compensation
- General Liability Insurance
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
New construction of:
- Custom Homes
- Concrete coatings and coloring
- Innovative counter tops
- Doors and windows
- Shower doors
- Sheds & garages
- Kitchen and bath remodels
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Have you created a budget specific to project? How soon are you looking to do project, have you done comparison shopping, and have all people involved in decision making gotten involved
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I am proud of every job we do, no matter how large or small.
Recently, we added a new product: Granicrete. We are very excited as this product is seen on many TV programs, and really sells itself.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common type of jobs are:
- Bathroom remodels
- Kitchen remodels
- Countertop Replacements
- Garage Doors
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Can you build this?
Yes, we can! And if not, I can find you someone who can.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Check for their proper licensing, insurance, and workers compensation. Also check references from prior projects and clients
- What brands or products do you work with?
- Tuff Shed
- South Bay Shower Doors
- Home Depot
- Jacuzzi Walk-In Bath Tubs
- Northwest Garage Doors
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We get more than 50 projects a year.
- How did you get started?
In 1996, I started in an apprenticeship program in the Northern California Carpenters Council. Became a journey man carpenter at the age of 23 and a licensed contractor at the age of 26.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
We are revolutionary, cost-effective, competitive and green. Very compassionate and understanding about the fact we are in YOUR home. We observe cleanliness.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We provide 1-year warranty on parts and labor.
We also provide speedy response and reliability.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Granicrete for your counter tops and driveway/walkways. Great alternative to the real stone and it is green.
Flooring in San Jose, Oakland, Fremont, Hayward, and Sunnyvale.
Window Installations in San Jose, Oakland, Fremont, Hayward, and Sunnyvale.
Home Remodeling in San Jose, Oakland, Fremont, Hayward, and Sunnyvale.
Decks, Patios & Porches in Oakland, Fremont, Hayward, Sunnyvale, and San Mateo.
Concrete in San Jose, Oakland, Fremont, Hayward, and Sunnyvale.