Areas of service:Van Nuys, North Hollywood, Simi Valley, Pacoima, Thousand Oaks, Canoga Park, Reseda, Panorama City, Woodland Hills, Canyon Country, Northridge, North Hills, Sherman Oaks, Granada Hills, Sun Valley, Winnetka, Valencia, Encino, Santa Clarita, Newbury Park, Chatsworth, San Fernando, Moorpark, Newhall, Porter Ranch, Valley Village, Tarzana, Studio City, Agoura Hills, Calabasas, West Hills, Pacific Palisades and Castaic.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Clari Co.
Request an estimate
Clari Co. - Simi Valley, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Robert Clarizio may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Clari Co.
We offer professional telecommunications services to both commercial and residential customers.
Our professional services include:
- Data and telephone jacks (maintenance, installation and repair)
- Structured cabling services (fiber optic and twisted pair)
- Cable modems, DSL, wireless routers and home networks
- Adds moves and changes for all
- Installation of category 3, 5, 5E and 6
- Multi and single floor cabling
- Access card security and CCTV
- Home intercom and audio
Questions and answers
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish customers understood that they have many other options besides calling the big telephone and cable companies for awesome work, customer services at a fair price.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I am most proud of the structured cabling project I did for a large corporation locally. I ran new cat 6 cable, installed Independent data facilities and also Fiber Optic.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I do many small residential and commercial projects and average 2 -3 large commercial projects per year.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I use all products in my field. Many of my customers have existing equipment and I troubleshoot their issues and resolve so that they do not have to purchase new equipment.
- How did you get started?
I began in this industry working for a large telecommunications company for 5 years. Then did CCTV and access card for a fortune 500 company for 5 years. In the past year I received my contractors license for low voltage work.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Customers should call with the problem they are having, the amount of telephone, data, fax lines in the home or residence and if they have any specialty hardware, to know the brand.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Telecommunications, low voltage work. Installation, Repair and Maintenance of Telephone, Data lines, CCTV, intercom and audio visual. Telephone & computer jack installation. Cable modems, wireless routers and home networking systems. Structured cabling. Servicing Commercial & Residential Customers.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
They should ask what they would do to solve their problem, how much they charge and what do they get in return?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I provide full service to my customers if the have a problem related to the work I performed than I go out to them to handle that issue for no charge.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Telephone and data jack installation are most common. Next would be trouble on telephone, data and fax lines.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I would recommend they call me. I am honest, reliable and dependable. I care about the work I do and the customers I do it for.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am licensed by the California State Contractors Board for Low Voltage work, C7. I also hold a certification for Pole Climbing (Lineman work).
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Customers don't know that I will go the extra mile to fix their problem. As a family man I care about my customers, the work I provide and the best prices possible.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How much will you charge to install a telephone or data jack.
The answer is jack installation starts at $65