Areas of service:Buffalo, Lockport, Tonawanda, North Tonawanda, Hamburg, Lancaster, Orchard Park, Depew, Batavia, Olean and , Arcade.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Clayson Construction
Request an estimate
Clayson Construction - Arcade, NY
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Hiram Clayson may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Clayson Construction
We at Clayson Construction have over 6 years of experience in building decks, pole barns, garages and vinyl siding, soffit and fascia.
We are located in Arcade, NY and travel between 1-2 hours to get work. We take our work very serious and the owner is there on the job site 24/7 and works right alongside of his guys.
Contact us today at Clayson Construction. We are here to help the homeowner make their house look the best!
Questions and answers
- What brands or products do you work with?
we at clayson construction work with all brands and products im open to trying new brands and products to see what is better and cheaper
- What types of jobs are the most common?
we do alot of different jobs so its hard to say what job that is most common to us at clayson construction. I would say that are most common job this year has been decks and garages and drywall and trim work.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
The most frequent question we get from homeowners is are you insured and what kind of experience do you have in the building trade and how long will it take to do the job and do you have any references. The answers to the question are yes we are insured and yes we have experience and yes we have references.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
make sure that you do your homework and take your time and look at every estimate and compare apples to apples and make sure you feel good about the company that you are going to hire. Go around and ask your community if they have heard about the company or had work done by them.
- How did you get started?
i worked for a gentleman for over 6 years. He teached me everything i know about building construction from pole barns to garages to decks and to as far as drywall. I woke up one day and said to my wife i want to start my own business and she said ok. Its alot of work to be a boss.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Your name and phone number
How many years of experience do you have in building construction?
Do you have pictures of your work?
Do you have a job that we can go and look at your work and see what kind of work you do?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We make sure that our work is complete and that the customer is happy and make sure the job site is clean and organized the way we found it the first day we started.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
i know people are trying to say money but by getn it cheaper may mean your job may be terrible and you may have trouble with that cheap bid that you got so make sure you look over every little thing before you go with that cheap guy
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
we at clayson construction have over 6 years of experience in building decks,pole barns, garages, vinyl siding, sofit and facia, drywall and wheel chair ramps and installing new steps. we take our work very seriously and are here to help the customer make there home look the best....
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
we at clayson construction take our work very serious and take our time doing our work. we are here to make the customer happy when our work is done and make there home look brand new again. The owner of the clayson construction is on the job 24-7.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
we at clayson construction are here to help the home owner and do the best job to make there house look new again. we at clayson construction use the best material that is avaible to us. we do a+ work. we have number one customer satisfaction. owner on the job 24/7 and works with his guys. we have some of the best labor rates and workers around.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
well im a new contractor and at this time i have had alot of calls and have got half of my calls signed so its hard to say what my average is
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
we at clayson construction are very happy with our work every job that we do is different than the last job. The jobs are never the same and thats what i like about construction.